“Love the food but....”

Italian Feast
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Little Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Food is really good. I absolutely love the pizza with the sauce on top of the cheese. We usually go for supper. Every time we go there, the waitress is miserable. Impatient and acts generally irritated that we are there. We usually get the pizza to go now because of it. Like I said they do have amazing pizza!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We have eaten here a couple of times and enjoyed both meals. Excellent wings with assorted flavors. My husbands loves local cuisine Hats & Brocolli; I loved Eggplant; ;My son loved his Gnocci; His fiance loved the Lemon & Garlic Chicken. Very reasonable pricing and attentive staff.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Never have I had a bad meal here. Food is great. If you like food with a little kick, try the riggies with greens. You'll​ be glad you did :)

Reviewed 3 April 2017

The restaurant is normally closed on Tuesday but opened up to allow or family to celebrate a family member who had passed. The staff were great and made the time we spent there a nice family moment.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Food was average, but service was wonderful: friendly and quick.

Reasonably priced and sizeable portions. I did enjoy the Cajun Pasta with no meat, and the sweet potato fries were pretty good. Fried dill pickles and eggplant parmigiana were average, though the horseradish sauce was also pretty good.