“Tastless Burger!”

Add it.
Roy Rogers
Ranked #25 of 31 Restaurants in Little Falls
Reviewed 2 July 2015

For almost $10 for a burger, fires and a soft drink, it was a waste of money. The burger appeared within seconds of ordering which confirmed it was not freshly cooked. It came with a small portion of very ordinary French fries. The iced tea was acceptable. There are other dining choices at this rest stop - I will try them next time.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We stopped for a quick lunch on our way home and the stop was quick even though a tour bus was there. The fixings are on an island away from the ordering area. Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles and so on. I assume this is because this is a throughway stop. I had a burger with all of the fixings, it was good, comparable to most fast food places. I give the crew kudos for their quick service even with the extra large crowd.