“Awesome food”

That Little Place on Main
Ranked #9 of 31 Restaurants in Little Falls
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Our favorite place for breakfast. Food is always excellent and the place has a great local small town friendly atmosphere. It’s clear they use high quality ingredients and the food is always prepared well. The pies are amazing. Pineapple rhubarb is my favorite.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My favorite place for breakfast! I have eaten at a lot of different places....but the food here is consistently the best. The owners take a lot of pride in their food and it shows. Healthy choices, freshest ingredients. They have the most delicious raspberry pie I have ever eaten. I can't say enough goods things about this place. I have also eaten the fish fry...It was excellent...ordered extra serving of coleslaw because it was so good! Can't wait to try the new dinners there.

1  Thank Melissa13350
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had the lunch special, Mexican cheeseburger, with fries. The mex. was delicious. However, the shoestring fries were boring(ala McDonald's). With only one other group of patrons, the service was a bit slow. Would probably stop again, but wouldn't go out of my way.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

You can tell this couple puts a lot of love into their restaurant! Food and service was great! They did not have the greens that we were told to try, maybe next time. Prices were great and we all left happy! Looking forward to our return!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Stopped on a road trip. Fantastic oatmeal and very unique decor using repurposed pallets; lots of character here. Would recommend.