“Excellent From Start To Finish!”

Santangelo's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 122 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Hours May Vary On Holidays
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

One of the top Italian restaurants in Central NY, this place is always busy and consistently serves great food. We reserved a table for Easter about 1 week in advance. We decided to skip the appetizers so we could have desert. We started with a nice-size salad that was very fresh. My wife loved the House balsamic dressing. The bread was good with the Olive Oil dipping sauce. We had the Eggplant Parmesan with ricotta stuffing. The dish came with FOUR slices of Eggplant with seasoned ricotta on the inside. It was very filling and delicious! It came with a generous side of penne with sauce. We each could only eat half of it. My son had the Chicken Francaise, which he enjoyed. We saved room for dessert. The lemon Marscapone cake is my favorite restaurant dessert of all time! The cake is a little course with blueberries, and homemade whipped cream. We also had the Double Chocolate Cheesecake, which was outstanding! Service from Brandi was excellent, as she was cheerful and attentive. The total bill with 1 drink and tip and tax came to right around $100.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We've been coming here for the past several years. The quality of food and service never changes. It's always top notch! Our favorites are the chicken parm, eggplant parm, and fettuccine alfredo.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Loved this place!! Awesome atmosphere!! Great food. Perfect for special occasions . Loved the music videos!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I tried Santangelo's for the first time today. I almost hate to share this gem with anyone.
It's a small restaurant, very homey-feeling. I'm not sure which was better, the server or the food.
Hubby absolutely loved their chicken parmesan. It was delicious and very tender.
I had fettuccini alfredo, which was also very tasty. I love tons of sauce and didn't even need to request extra. There was plenty.
The side salads that came with our meals weren't just from a bagged salad mix. I could make a meal from the salad alone, especially with their Italian dressing.
Brandi was our server and she was a fantastic part of our first experience at Santangelo's.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This restaurant has a great staff. Food is wonderful. We love to celebrate special occasions with family and friends here. It will not disappoint.