“Pleasantly surprised”

Price range: US$6 - US$23
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We went with friends recently on a very busy Sunday afternoon. We were seated quickly and server not far behind.
It was a spur of the moment decision and normally I check out the menu ahead of time since I'm vegan.
there were a couple of vegetarian options so I asked our waiter if he knew if what I was interested in could be tweaked to be vegan. He checked and came back with a yes.
Great food all around!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Always stop here as we travel. It is never over packed and food is good. Severs are always super sweet. Food arrives fast and drinks come faster. Last night we had a sever named April who is also a nurse during the day. She was super sweet and funny. Wished more waitresses would be like her !

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Had their 2 for 25 entrees, salad was good, was not impressed with the main entrees. I had the ribs, which were not the best and the spouse had the sirloin, which was very tough. Would not reccommend. Service was good.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Over a two day stay at the next door Fairfield inn by Marriott.

Use your room key to get 10% off.

Service was accommodating and prompt both times.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

The venue is clean and inviting, but the service is average as is the food. The experience was like living in a parallel universe. My guest and I were not served any of our meal order at the same time! And, the server brought only one appetizer dish to the table. For a chain, it's a value meal - nothing special, but not necessarily bad if you can all eat at the same time!

Date of visit: February 2017