“Nice Hotel Free Parking”
Review of Ravel Hotel

Ravel Hotel
Ranked #21 of 34 Hotels in Long Island City
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Nice hotel with free parking and Breakfast with great views of Manhattan. Decent sized rooms with good bathrooms. Staff at hotel seemed nice and hotel offer free shuttle to local Subway stations. The downside is area doesn't seem so safe to be walking around at night ( hence the free Shuttle ). I visited midweek but with rooftop bar not sure how loud it'd be at weekend

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here last weekend and really enjoyed it! We arrived right at 3 and got a nice room right away! Room was huge !!!! Also the bathroom was really big! We didn’t do much here due to busy weekend but was very pleased with everyone and everything here!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie E
RavelGM, General Manager at Ravel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Stephanie E
Our guestrooms are indeed larger than the average New York City hotel room. What did you at the Ravel?
Please comeback! Below are my contact details. Please feel free to contact me for any future reservation needs.
Thank You!

Klestor Pellumbi,
718-289-6101
Klestor.p@ravelmgmt.com

Reviewed 6 October 2017

It is not like me to write bad reviews, BUT, I travel a lot for work and stay in a ton of hotels so I have a good reference of what a decent hotel should be like. We stayed here for my sister's wedding last weekend and it was extremely disappointing. We had close to 30 rooms reserved at the hotel for family and friends. The hotel rooms were extremely dirty. After only being in the room for about an hour, I noticed my feet were black. The floors were so dirty. I ended up using a bar of soap and one of their towels to clean the floors (4 times). I didn't say anything because it was my sisters special weekend and I did not want her to be upset. The next morning one of our very close friends told me she went to the store to buy cleaning products to clean her room because it was so dirty. I was so embarrassed. I am sure our other friends and family members had the same experience but did not want to say anything. The bathroom was even dirtier and I won't go into those details. The service at all levels was very disappointing as well. The assistant general manager happened to ask me how my stay was going and I was honest with him. He apologized and said he would look into it and get back to me. I was there for another 4 days and never heard from him. The only reason people use this hotel is due to the Foundry which is next door and where many special events are held. There were many other issues such as the TV not working, etc, but I won't go into it all. If you are planning on having an event at the Foundry and need a hotel for your guests, look into other options. One other point to make..... was this was my 2nd time at this hotel. We stayed her for my sister's bridal shower the month before and my mom and I were so disappointed. We made sure to voice our dissatisfaction and they assured us it would be perfect for our stay during the wedding. It was actually worse.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Diana R
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I stayed in this hotel from 3rd October to 5th October night, hotel has ample of space although a little bit far from main market but they araange a free shuttle to the nearby market ,subway station is not very far, hotel has a big room with tv and coffee and tea maker, daily house keeping and friendly front desk staff overall good for stay

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tripathi_12
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for boyfriends birthday July 4th. It was a blast! The penthouse Restaraunt was fantastic. We didn’t pay for a reserved spot at the penthouse but we came early and they didn’t kick us out. Club feel without dancing unless you want to. The room was nice. Facing the 59th St. Bridge.! Will stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple