2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$170
Hotels.comUS$170
BestWestern.comUS$170
PricelineUS$170
TravelocityUS$170
Lol.travelUS$210
3,051 results
All reviews new york subway station f line breakfast room bagels clean rooms manhattan view stephanie yasmin block nyc city neighborhood lic
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2022

I really enjoyed my stay. It was very relaxing stay; the staff were very friendly and were very on top of things. There was breakfast available, and it was great plus there was parking although during my family trip we just used the subway to travel around because the hotel was close to a subway station.

Date of stay: July 2022
Best Western Plaza Long Island City, Owner at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such a wonderful review. It is extremely important that all our guests have a comfortable and satisfactory stay. We hope that future guests find your review very helpful in choosing their next great accommodations. Come visit us again soon!
Best Regards,
Best Western Plus Plaza

Reviewed 20 July 2022

I experience Very clean and comfort in Best Western with my family.It was happy and fun.
i want to come here again. I always recommend BW hotel. More affordable and has more of a comfortable homey feel. THANKS.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2022

Hi Freedom665155,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the great service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. Your business and your recommendation is very important to us and we look forward to serving you again here at the Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel.

Reviewed 18 July 2022 via mobile

We had the audacity to run my credit card and take money out of the account but tell me my ID wasn’t good enough too ok let me stay at the hotel. If the ID isn’t good enough to stay; then why was it good enough for you to run the card? Meaning you didn’t verify I was the owner of card! Why did you run it? Stephane?

Not to mention it was all because she saw my service dog thats a pit bull! And decided hell no! On top I had my Prep for HIV delivered to the hotel that day and after all this forgot to ask for that. I came back a few days later and this nasty queen; decided to belittle me telling my I’m Psychologically unstable drawing conclusions from my service dog! Little did he know it’s not for me the service dog it’s for people like him! So I don’t just beat the little dime wit for being rude, and straight up disgusting person!

What was more upsetting I brought it to BW’s attention and after 2 or so months have heard nothing… so I don’t recommend the hotel and personal would boycott it like the plague!

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Best Western Plaza Long Island City, Owner at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2022

Dear

It is our greatest displeasure that you have had such an awful experience at our hotel. We hope, and believe, that this isolated bad experience you have at the Best Western Hotel will not affect your confidence in our chain in general, and we look forward to welcoming you back to a Best Western hotel the goal of making a positive impression on you.

Best Western Plus plaza Hotel

Reviewed 15 July 2022

Very comfortable, staff were friendly and helpful. Room were nice and clean. Parking was available for guest. Breakfast was excellent. This place is near by the subway, just 12 minute walking. Elevator is there for your convent.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2022

Hi Sushibhattarai42,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you so much for your compliments on our staff, breakfast and we were able to meet your expectations of cleanliness and service in our hotel. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again.

Thank you very much!

Reviewed 13 July 2022

Extremely dissatisfied with my stay here. Once we checked into our room, we went up and saw that it was not cleaned whatsoever; beds not made, towels everywhere, diapers on the floor. The 7th floor room was not ready to be turned over to us. We were then switched to a lower worse floor, the 2nd floor right next to the parking lot where we had no views except for the car headlights illuminating the room. On checkout, we were over charged $107.28 and the desk was unable to tell me what it was for and I would need to wait 3 days until the manager would come in for a response. I have never been given a response. Best Western Plaza never offered anything to right their mistakes for this stay. I will be working for chargeback for the fraudulent charges from this place. I would not recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Plaza Long Island City, Owner at Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2022

Good Afternoon