Best Western Long Island City
US$131
US$120
US$99
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Restaurant
Nesva Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$129
Wyndham Garden Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$155
  • Restaurant
Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$145
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$161
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Holiday Inn L.I. City - Manhattan View(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
US$134
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

All reviewsthe red roof innwafflesnew yorkbreakfast ladytimes squareminute walkfree breakfastfridge and microwaveparking spotgrand central stationthe general managerlimited parkingfelt safenever felt unsafefew blocksneighborhoodsubway
Reviewed 18 December 2012

After reading some bad reviews for this hotel prior to our trip to NY it is fair to say we were a little anxious before we arrived as we didn't know what to expect.

However, i am pleased to say that we had a pleasant stay. The rooms are cleaned daily and bedding is always changed.
This hotel offers complimentary breakfast too which most don't in NY. This made things convenient for us as we were up early every morning ready to explore Manhattan. There was plenty of choice and always enough food provided for everyone.

Even though the hotel is only a ten minute walk from the subway station, there is a free shuttle service on offer from the hotel which can be used for those mornings when your legs need a rest! However, it is a good idea to walk so that you get to know what shops/restaurants are in the area. Pete's diner is just across the road from the station and is a great place to go for food!
We stayed on the third floor where there was no disturbances from outside which again is something you wont find in manhattan.

As a family we would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good deal on accommodation for their trip to NY!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank AG2012_12
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Overall this was a great value option. Our room was clean and well fitted. The service staff were extremely helpful and the shuttle to the subway makes getting around to the sights super easy! The hotel was undergoing some renovations, so it was a blend of old and new finishings, but overall this was a great hotel and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a value hotel.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep in, get a room well away from the lobby as the complimentary breakfast crowd will wake you for sure!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rob A
Reviewed 16 November 2012

stayed one night here in room 101. My room was really bad, it was tiny, room smelled of mold, the shower faucet was loose and actually came off in my hand when I tried to shut off the water. Also this room was right near the side door exit which people used all the time. My friend stayed in room 125 which was much bigger and looked ok. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: dont choose a room with a low number like 100, 101, 200, 201, etc... try to get 125, 225, etc.... also rooms with even numbers are louder as they face the highway
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank dowers
Reviewed 7 November 2012

We stayed in the hotel for 9 nights on B&B basis.I must say that the breakfast is very basic + the paper plates and plastic cutlery as well as the tiny breakfast area...but at least they make an effort to include something in the very reasonable price.
We found all the staff very helpful and nice.
It is about 10 minutes walk to the metro station in a nice,quiet and safe area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I had booked a room for a week with a king size bed on May 26 for 9/26-10/6 and received a confirmation # and they took my credit card # as well., mind you I had called them up directly, didn't use the internet. They answered all my questions and I felt good about my booking. I was coming from CA and since my plane would be arriving about 9:30 pm I called THE DAY BEFORE to let them know I was coming in late and was confirmed that was alright and they still had my king size room.

When we arrived at LaGuardia we found that one of my wife's luggage did not make the trip with us (that's a story for another time). By the time we pick-up our rental car and arrived at the hotel
it was about 12:30 am. Exhausted, but finally got to we thought check-in. The person at the front desk was nice and we gave him our name and confirmation #. After asking me alot of questions that he was inputing in his computer we start waiting. Five minutes, then ten minutes pass, he is looking at his computer and not saying a word. Then he lets me know that they tried running my credit card earlier and it was rejected and did not have my room. REJECTED WTF, never happened before, so my wife immediately calls the credit card company right in front of him and
they tell her that there was never any rejection today or ever on my credit card. After telling this to the front desk clerk, he starts with all this BS. He finally tells us that he has one room left on the 1st floor that he can give us. Sounds good, my wife asks to see the room. Well she comes out screaming, its a twin bed, on a steel frame with what looks like a prison mattress (that thin), and the rest of the room was not any better. After another 10 minutes of arguing, he says that he
will look for another room for us at nearby hotels. He finally finds a hotel that has 1 room left with a king-size bed, the Fairfield Inn about 5 minutes away. He than tells us he got a great deal for
us (were thinking, at least we will have a comp room for tonight), it will cost an extra $50 more than we were going to pay with Red Roof. At this point it was almost 1:30 am, where the hell will we be going in New York. Needless to say, we told him to hold the room and finally got into our room at the Fairfield at about 2 am, as it turns out the hotel was nice and we stayed the whole week.

This was a long review on what happened to us with the Red Roof Inn. I would recommend that you stay away as I'm sure they where getting more for my room since they where sold out. This was a very deceptive way to treat a customer and lie about what happened.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple