The hotel is really nice, the rooms are big enough and clean. The only problem for me was the breakfast. Honestly, it was almost nothing to eat... :(
The location is really good, it took me 7 minutes to get to the train station, so I was in Manhattan in max. 20 minutes. I was alone so, at the beginning I was afraid of coming back to the hotel at night, but the neighbourhood was really safe and quiet. So, I used to come back every night around 12 or 1 o`clock and nothing bad happened :)
It`s a great choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traveling for business or leisure, the Best Western® Long Island City is the ideal place to call your home away from home. We are a 100% non-smoking hotel that offers a complimentary full hot breakfast, limited complimentary parking for compact cars only and free Wi-Fi. The Best Western® Long Island City is located 20 minutes from Manhattan, New York City, Time Square, Rockefeller Center, Central Park and the United Nation Building. We are minutes away from LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 30 minutes from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and within walking distance to the MTA station (subway). Our 24 hour Guest Services Agents are available at the front desk to assist you with any questions or information you may need. We welcome the opportunity to call you our guest and we hope that you make the Best Western® Long Island City part of you experience in New York City. Newly renovated June 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Long Island City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Queens
- Holiday Inn Queens
- Holiday Inn Long Island City
- Long Island City Holiday Inn
- Best Western Long Island City New York