Lowest prices for your stay
US$183
Free cancellation until 30/09/22
Expedia.comUS$183
PricelineUS$183
TravelocityUS$183
All reviews new york queensboro station staff was very friendly and helpful convenient location laguardia airport block subway nyc city lines brooklyn
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2021 via mobile

General manager Nabin was so rude on the phone. My son had his wallet stolen so I was paying for his hotel stay through Priceline. Nabin said he can’t stay there as he needs a credit card for incidentals. I offered to give him mine over the phone (I don’t live in the city) and he refused. He was awful. I would stay clear of this crappy hotel. Ended up booking a much better hotel for less than this crappy 2 star hotel and they were happy to take my info over the phone. PLEASE don’t give them your business. Nabin needs to be fired ASAP

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Lion Inn & Suites Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2021

Dear Rena,
For the safety and security of our guests, the primary cardholder for the reservation must be present during check-in, as we are unable to take card information over the phone and verify who you say you are. Our apologies for not being able to be of further assistance with this matter. Thank you for your feedback, and we wish you well.

Reviewed 18 September 2021

After making my reservation, the airline changes the schedule and while I was traveling through the app the reservation is canceled, I proceed to communicate multiple times with the hotel and they NEVER wanted to reinstall the reservation and even so they left it canceled, they do not want to give me options. There are no options, there is no refund, there is nothing to do, the deal has been the worst when I contacted them.

Date of stay: September 2021
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Lion Inn & Suites Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2021

Dear Carmen,
We're disappointed to hear about the miscommunication with your reservation. Rest assured, this issue will be discussed internally as we continue to strive for clear and efficient communication with our guests. Do not hesitate to reach out to us again directly if there is anything more we can help you with. All the best and safe travels ahead.

Reviewed 4 September 2021

I had a great stay here in August 2021. I was in NYC for a week visiting family. This location was convenient to my family’s place in Brooklyn, convenient to LaGuardia Airport, and had many shops and restaurants within 3 blocks.

The place was clean and well-run. The bed was quite comfortable; I slept well all week. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Wifi was free and speedy. Everything in the bathroom worked perfectly. There were more than enough places to conveniently plug in and recharge my electronic devices. A couple of very minor routine issues were very quickly and easily resolved. Due to COVID restrictions, they were not serving breakfast, but were providing coffee and tea in the mornings.

The rates were low for the area, and the place was quite a bargain. It’s designed to satisfy a traveller’s basic needs, and it does that well. If you’re looking for a luxury experience, you should keep looking; but if having a clean, comfortable, well-run room in a convenient location fits your desires, you would be happy staying here!

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank LSJUMBOF
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Room had no towels, upon check-in receptionist told us (myself and another guest who checked-in moments apart) that towels would be sent up when they arrive none was ever sent......walls are thin I was actually hearing the guests next door doing their business in the middle of the night, after traveling 15 + hours from Atlanta by bus I arrived tired, asked if it was possible to check-in early (an hour and a half before regular check-in time) I was told it would be $58 + taxes which I thought was absolutely ridiculous she said I couldn't even stay in a lobby area to wait so I went across the street bought a bubble tea just to sit in the shop to pass the time.....never again would I use this place. and it had no breakfast as advertised and one week later my deposit is not back on my card

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Coastal743859
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Lion Inn & Suites Long Island City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Dear Jay,
Thank you for your feedback. Please know that we do what we can to ensure a pleasant stay, so it is unfortunate that not everything was as expected.
While we must be strict with our policies, we're sorry to hear that you had to wait longer than you anticipated before checking in. At this time, please know that our usual breakfast offerings have been altered to ensure a safe environment for our guests during the current pandemic.
Regarding your deposit, please know that any funds are returned at check-out, though it may take 7 - 10 business days to become available to you, depending on your bank. We apologize for any inconvenience and have asked our team to look into your concerns so we can ensure a better experience for our future guests.
It would be our pleasure to improve your perceptions should your travels point you back in our direction.

Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

Staying here for a week. Lovely small, cosy, clean base. Perfect location 5 minutes walk to metro station and 2 stops to 5th avenue.
Our room is spotless,cleaned every day with new complimentary toiletries.
Generous breakfast and all day tea and coffee available.
Charming, helpful, friendly, happy staff.
It's been a pleasure and would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacqueline C