Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
US$170
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$105
Free cancellation until 28/08/22
Hotels.comUS$170
PricelineUS$153
TravelocityUS$170
All reviews new york yogurt comfortable rooms double bed easy access to manhattan long island manhattan view stops neighborhood subway nyc city lines plaza
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2021

I came during winter 40 degree weather. I prepaid for my reservation and they refused to provide service. They ignored me as they talked on the phone and walked around. No one extended me service and I had to walk around in the middle of winter searching for a new place to stay after these animals stole my money.

Date of stay: December 2021
2  Thank HarukiC
Reviewed 7 December 2021

Arrived to the hotel and waited over an hour as no one. I mean no one checked me in. I felt unwelcomed and will be reporting them to the NYC commission for possible racial discrimination. It was 40 degrees outside and I was refused service. I am a African American female solo traveler who is taking a staycation in the city. When I arrived to the hotel, no one would check me in.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank darlenec741
Reviewed 28 August 2020

THIS PLACE DESERVES NEGATIVE STARS. I booked four nights at this hotel for business. The first night, I was awoken at 2am to SOMEONE OPENING MY HOTEL ROOM DOOR! I am a young girl staying alone. This person was aggressively trying to open my door, thank god I had the metal lock on. I then call the front desk for the guy at the front desk to say “oh sorry that was me trying to check the empty rooms and I went into your room by accident.” NOT OK AND VERY SKETCHY! After that horrible incident, I obviously didn’t want to stay there any longer. The manager told me she would refund me for the remaining three nights and barely apologized for the incident. Guess what, a month later and NO REFUND and NO RETURNED PHONE CALLS! Only stay here if you don’t mind a weird man trying to enter your room and do god knows what

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank 516celinac
Reviewed 4 January 2020

We stayed at the nesva for four nights. It was a nice little sanctuary from the city. Comfortable and convenient walk to the subway and store to buy drinks and snacks. The breakfast was basic, but everything you need. Coffee, porridge, different pastries, bananas etc.

My only negative thing to say about nesva is their use of single use plastics in the breakfast area. Plastic bowls, knives, and paper cups for coffee. In this day and age we all should be cutting back on this sort of waste. Switching to regular coffee mugs, bowls,and cutlery could make a difference.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank RMOD240
Reviewed 10 December 2019

For a one night stay this hotel was just fine. The European-sized room and bathroom were big enough for two people and were clean. It was quiet. There is no lobby unless the unheated entrance way is considered the lobby. The breakfast choices were bland - fake orange juice, mini yogurts, a few bread stuffs and instant oatmeal. The breakfast room was cold. But again, for a one night stay when you're not spending a lot of time in the hotel, it is just fine.

Date of stay: December 2019