“Awful customer service with having to reschedule”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 22 January 2021

Jetblue has awful customer service. You would think a company would be more helpful with all the Covid restrictions and travel plans being cancelled or needing to be rescheduled. These are unusual times that should merit special exceptions. I don't understand how if they have already collected over $1000 but I have not used the service yet they can't allow any future credits still? My same travel plans included multiple airlines as flights were not roundtrip. United Airlines offered a rebook credit until 2022. I will never give my business to Jetblue again. These are hard times and losing $1000 is hard to swallow from a large company that could have let me reschedule, but with a response of, "Sorry, there is nothing that can be done." Yes, just keep my money for not providing anything.

Date of travel: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17,727)

Reviewed 21 January 2021

I bought my ticket and at the last minute an email arrives informing you that the flight has been canceled, you should not waste time buying tickets with this airline

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Shame on JetBlue! With everything going on today and the opening and closures of states and countries....JetBlue Does NOT refund your money on cancelling your flights!
They advertise in LARGE type you can cancel or change your reservations with no fees...but if you cancel you DO NOT get your money refunded back to form of payment!
Read the fine print!!!!
They put a large majority of your money in a “Travel Bank” that you have one year to use on JetBlue.
I have not had this issue with any other airline.
I even used the JetBlue site to avoid any issues with Orbitz or Kayak or any other second hand site.
I tried calling to nicely request a refund as their advertising verses policy is conflicting...
Was told ..... too bad. You agreed to it when you bought.
I say too bad as well JetBlue...in these times we are going through now with changes every day taking place...don’t look to me for any sympathy and support for your business as you take advantage of your customers!
DO NOT BOOK ON JETBLUE!!!
Pick another airline if at all possible.

1  Thank lisav355
Reviewed 19 January 2021

I supposed to fly today from JFK to JAX with JetBlue, after I came from Europe, they told me that there is no flight until 2 days latereven thoughI had a booked flight for today, so they found me a flight to Orlando and they refused to pay for my ride to jacksonville, this happened to me more than 2 times bad experience with JetBlue.

Reviewed 19 January 2021

Jet Blue is a heartless AWFUL airline that you need to be warned about. Not only do they take away flights if you choose them to be refundable, in the event you have to cancel your flight DUE TO A PANDEMIC situation, they will MAKE you have credit to only use their airline. Doesn't seem to be an issue unless you actually need to travel somewhere... Since their flights are going BARELY anywhere... ALSO your credits can't be used for just any flights... only specific ones they deem you can use it for. This is the WORST airline experience I have ever had... Literally would rather fly Spirit airlines... Will never use jet blue again & I can promise you I will be warning everyone I know... Absolute trash.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.