“Worst Airline”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 14 May 2021

This flight with Jet Blue was the worst flying experience I have ever had. The plane sat for 2 hours after boarding with power issues. The power kept going out and when the issue was finally resolved the plane was not able to use air conditioning do to power problems. During the flight from Las Vegas to FTL one of the flight attendants was extremely rude to an elderly passenger in a neighboring seat. When we arrived at the airport in FTL we had to run to the gate of our connecting flight to make it in time final boarding. The only reason we even made the flight is because it was also delayed by 2 hours. Upon reaching the gate, the representative at the gate made a rude comment that I was not only late but was unprepared because my boarding pass was not out when I approached the gate. I told the rep that I was only late due to my flight being 2 hours delayed. She told me that what happens with other airlines is none of her concern. To which I informed her that my previous flight was also Jet Blue and that I would not be traveling Jet Blue for any of my future travels or ever again. At this point the representative threatened me and told me that she could start my statement immediately and kick me off the flight. When I boarded the plane a message over the intercom informed us that this was also having issues and that maintenance was on its way and the flight would be delayed. The second flight also did not have air conditioning due to maintenance issues. I will not ever fly on this airline again and I have tried to call the airline to file a complaint but upon calling the wait has been over 2 hours and I have not been able to speak with a customer service representative to file a complaint and request a refund for the flights. I have worked in customer service for my entire career and I have never witnessed such behavior, I have never been cussed at or threatened by a customer service employee.

Date of travel: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (19,207)

Reviewed 14 May 2021

Tried to book online its down ,tried to change seats online also down ,called it said 1hour wait time ,waited 2 hours like an idiot and never got thru ,terrible customer service !

Reviewed 14 May 2021

The so called "partnership" with American Airlines is a disaster. If you book a flight with American Airlines DO NOT get on a Jet Blue flight. We had trouble checking in on line and on the app both for the departure flight and the return flight. Massive wait times on the phone. We were assigned seats with American only to find out we had no seats on the return flight (although we had seats on the outbound flight?). We called and spoke with an agent who said nothing about the fact we had no seats assigned. When we arrived at Logan airport in Boston for our return flight we were told we had no seats, that we had to pay for seats and to see a gate agent for seat assignments. We got two seats in the very last row by the bathrooms. I booked this fight in March. The Jet Blue agents at Logan airport could not have cared less about our American Airlines tickets or our discussion with Jet Blue agents over the phones (we even provided names and agent signs). This so called
"partnership" with American Airlines is another great example of decisions made by Execs without regard for customers.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Leselen
Reviewed 13 May 2021

I usually fly United but my sister booked this one for us and we came back on JetBlue and I was completely impressed, wow what cleanliness and lots of legroom and also free Wi-Fi I was able to communicate to my loved ones while in the air excellent excellent excellent, I was telling my sister United has to step their game up I was so amazed I downloaded the app and have to finish the registration I highly recommend, everything was clean organized and lots of room for luggage up top... I will definitely definitely definitely book my next flight with JetBlue, like I said it was an excellent and amazing experience the cleanliness alone was amazing, anyways I highly recommend

Reviewed 13 May 2021

The flight was delayed for over an hour. My television did not work. Paola the flight attendant told me she would give me a voucher. I had to ask her multiple times and I still have not received it. Absolutely ridiculous. When you pay for a service, you should get the service you pay for especially when you have been working hard all year during the Covid pandemic.

1  Thank X5525SScarolyna
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.