“Flight from Orlando”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 17 May 2021

The security check point at the airport served gates from 1-59. We came to the airport 1.30 hours before our domestic flight but because of the delay at the checkpoint, barely made it to the boarding. I bought 3 tickets and paid 100 extra so my family could sit together. When we got to our seats, all compartments for bags were full including the one above our seats. I asked three women behind us if it was their luggage but they gave me an attitude. I called the Stuart who told me that compartment is not assigned to the seat and I have to look elsewhere. He made no effort to help me to find a place. Women behind us giggled and thanked him. At the end of the flight, my mother went to get one of our bags because it was far from us and someone could easily take it. The Stuart made my elderly mother to put a bag back to the upper compartment. He read her a lecture of how inappropriately she behaved. The women behind us giggled and thanked him. He seemed very pleased with himself. We felt humiliated, ignored and mistreated. I would never spend another dollar on this airline. I am a medical professional and never treat my patients/customers in such a way .

Date of travel: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (19,207)

Reviewed 17 May 2021

JetBlue was always my favourite airline until just before the direct flight to Bermuda stopped in December 2020. I was not happy with the service at Logan airport, especially with special services for wheelchairs. I am pleased this checkin at Logan was like JetBlue has always been.
The lounge area is very nice and spacious.

JetBlue Bermuda staff are great.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Valerie P
Reviewed 15 May 2021

Very long lines. Slow check in. Lots of changes without notifications been sent. Changing direct flights to connection flights without notice and customer concern. Harassing people in plain about mask wearing over the nose... Always late...

1  Thank genkab2016
Reviewed 15 May 2021

I’ve never experienced a flight crew that made sure things moved so quick! We were ahead of schedule landing, the plane was clean, and the flight attendants were so friendly and funny. They also helped rearrange seats for me and my boyfriend with no problem at all as well as other people on the flight who wanted to change also. I’m devoutly flying jet blue from now

Reviewed 14 May 2021

This flight with Jet Blue was the worst flying experience I have ever had. The plane sat for 2 hours after boarding with power issues. The power kept going out and when the issue was finally resolved the plane was not able to use air conditioning do to power problems. During the flight from Las Vegas to FTL one of the flight attendants was extremely rude to an elderly passenger in a neighboring seat. When we arrived at the airport in FTL we had to run to the gate of our connecting flight to make it in time final boarding. The only reason we even made the flight is because it was also delayed by 2 hours. Upon reaching the gate, the representative at the gate made a rude comment that I was not only late but was unprepared because my boarding pass was not out when I approached the gate. I told the rep that I was only late due to my flight being 2 hours delayed. She told me that what happens with other airlines is none of her concern. To which I informed her that my previous flight was also Jet Blue and that I would not be traveling Jet Blue for any of my future travels or ever again. At this point the representative threatened me and told me that she could start my statement immediately and kick me off the flight. When I boarded the plane a message over the intercom informed us that this was also having issues and that maintenance was on its way and the flight would be delayed. The second flight also did not have air conditioning due to maintenance issues. I will not ever fly on this airline again and I have tried to call the airline to file a complaint but upon calling the wait has been over 2 hours and I have not been able to speak with a customer service representative to file a complaint and request a refund for the flights. I have worked in customer service for my entire career and I have never witnessed such behavior, I have never been cussed at or threatened by a customer service employee.

Date of travel: May 2021
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.