“Wosrt costumer service in Barbados”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 22 May 2021

Went to the airport to change my dad's flight so he can leave a day early. The service at the airport was horrible the staff that worked that day needs training or replacing. They don't know how to speak or treat guess. One lady didn't know she had to get a recent test to get on the plane the way she spoke to that lady made me very upset. I took the lady to the taxi service and reassure her she would get on the flight something what they should of done I was there on other busniss. They stay on top of the landing and look down at the guest and come down 2 mins before they are suppose to start work. How about coming into work 10 mins earlier and getting yourself together. Absolute worst service at the aiport in Barbados. Was speaking to the lady about the ticket and her coworker is showing her something on this phone totally ridiculous. I was going to change from AA and start flying with JetBlue but no thanks. Unmannerly and flat out rude. He left on the 13th. I finally found a nice tall gentleman to assist us thank god for small mercies but the 2 women and short guy rude as can be.

Date of travel: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (19,207)

Reviewed 21 May 2021

I booked a flight to Miami with my boyfriend due to a family emergency that I had To get down there for and I booked An early flight at 8am with JetBlue. The morning of the flight around 5am I got an email saying our flight was changed to 2pm and it wasn’t even with JetBlue anymore; it was changed to American Airlines. It is absurd that we had to go to two different terminals simply because JetBlue wasn’t clear about any of the flight changes made last minute. I honestly would give this a 0 if I could

Reviewed 21 May 2021

JetBlue, has the best customer service in US and Puerto Rico, but is’t the worst in The Dominican Republic. The employees don’t help, they don’t know anything. It’s incredible that we need to wait almost 45 min for an employee to arrive because they need to check our passports before get my boarding pass, and I already make my movil check inn.

Reviewed 21 May 2021

Horrible service on plane. Horrible comfort. Horrible attitude. horrible customer service on phone, horrible at the airport.
If you are traveling and you have options to fly another airlines fly Delta way better.

Since COVID JetBlue doesn’t care about anyone anymore. They be out of business soon.

Date of travel: April 2021
Reviewed 19 May 2021

I was staying at Palm Beach FL there was a flight at 930pm which I didn't reserve. We drove foran hour and half to Miami to take the 6pm flight. 6 changed to 7, then to 8:30 with 2.5 hours delay. I would have gotten home at the same if I had taken the 9:30 flight from Palm Beach. Paid for Airfare and wasted so much time. Jetblue doesn't have enough planes to accomodate the passangers. They were waithing for the flight from LAX to land to Miami and then load up the passangers from Miami to LAX. Why do they sell tickets when they can't accomodate.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.