“Interesting menu options”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I was able to order a burger made from locally farmed grass fed beef. It was delicious. It's nice to know that you're enjoying a delicious meal and supporting the local economy. The buffalo chicken soup was an interesting and delicious option without being too spicy. Friendly service. The Nachos were HUGE!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

In town for three days, I arrived hungry, and found Jeb's. The decor is what you'd expect in a small town; the menu has something for everyone. The staff is accommodating and gracious.

I had a salad and some soup - portions were good sized, and the food was tasty and well-priced.

The restaurant was busy on Monday night, and I had to walk a ways from where I parked (lots of cars outside the entrance) - always a good sign!

If you're in town, swing by.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Jebs is an awesome place to get a great meal. Myself and my daughters love going to eat there. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner and you will be very satisfied!! Portions are generous and the prices fair. The quality of the food is what I love the best! Love a great meal and it's a must go to, stop for us when visiting Lowville!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Jebs restaurant is the unsuspecting surprise of Lowville. It looks like a little hole in the wall but is a bar ,and three giving areas nicely decorated . But the surprise here is the good quality of food and great service. Prices were lower than expected . Huge ribeye steak for les than $20. We went for breakfast and the amount of food was more than enough ,so we returned for dinner .

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Our family went for dinner and were very pleased with the food and the service. The menu is large and varied and has a wide range of prices. We had the shrimp platter that was very good and the chicken fajitas that were good as well. One person had a salad that was very large and good and someone had the burger...all good. Service was attentive and friendly.