“Jeb's is a Delight”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We were traveling and asked a local where to go get good eats, they said Jeb's was the place to go. So true. The place is inviting, service is excellent and food was a great surprise. We had the fish tacos and chimichanga; both were phenomenal. The menu has choices for everyone. Overall a very pleasant surprise, lucky Lowville to have such a gem!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We were in the area of Lowville and decided to visit a restaurant we had found about 8 years ago. We had a great luncheon. The serving staff was very friendly and efficient. When we are in that area again we will be sure to dine there!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I was able to order a burger made from locally farmed grass fed beef. It was delicious. It's nice to know that you're enjoying a delicious meal and supporting the local economy. The buffalo chicken soup was an interesting and delicious option without being too spicy. Friendly service. The Nachos were HUGE!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

In town for three days, I arrived hungry, and found Jeb's. The decor is what you'd expect in a small town; the menu has something for everyone. The staff is accommodating and gracious.

I had a salad and some soup - portions were good sized, and the food was tasty and well-priced.

The restaurant was busy on Monday night, and I had to walk a ways from where I parked (lots of cars outside the entrance) - always a good sign!

If you're in town, swing by.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Jebs is an awesome place to get a great meal. Myself and my daughters love going to eat there. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner and you will be very satisfied!! Portions are generous and the prices fair. The quality of the food is what I love the best! Love a great meal and it's a must go to, stop for us when visiting Lowville!