“Our go-to”

China Wang
Ranked #10 of 27 Restaurants in Malta
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We love this place. Our only complaint is we don't get enough fried noodles for soup orders. I would appreciate to go covers for my tea I get to bid time so I can take it home.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Had to try Chinese takeout again after last bad experience with a different restaurant.

Have to tell you it was very good this time. The wonton soup was not greasy, General Tao's was tasty, wife had chicken and vegetables was very good and fresh overall very much worth it the scale for Chinese takeout it's a 5!

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Hunan Shrimp huge - they could skimp but don't. eat there or take out, plates overflowing. great for work lunch special or bring home dinner. bag must weigh 20 pounds ...

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My family stopped in for a quick take out dinner since we were in the area. We placed the order at the restaurant and waited for it. We ordered three combo platters and we got a free 2 liter of soda, not bad. Food was very good, and hot
Great hot and sour soup and I had the Kung P.O. chicken which was excellent
I would come back if in the area!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We have been enjoying the quality of the Chinese dishes from this place for some time, and finally decided to submit a review. You can view their food preparation which guarantees freshness and cleanliness. The ingredients used are of top quality, from the crunchy vegetables to the jumbo shrimps and tender ribs. The husband and wife team/owners are always on hand serving and supervising the cooking, and they deliver excellence, whether eating in or taking out our order. They don't skimp on the quality or quantity of the combination specials for lunch or dinner, which are superb. We have given up on other Chinese restaurants in the area, and never hesitate to drive the extra 10+ miles to have GREAT Chinese food from this place: well balanced spices, not greasy, crunchy veggies and succulent shrimps and ribs. And, last but not least, the rice is always perfectly steamed.