Mamaroneck Motel
Radisson Hotel New Rochelle(New Rochelle)(Great Value!)
US$144
Orbitz.com
Residence Inn New Rochelle(New Rochelle)
US$209
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$143
Hampton.com
US$189
US$170
  • Pool
HYATT house White Plains(White Plains)
US$170
US$191
US$182
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza White Plains Downtown(White Plains)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Restaurant
US$134
US$122
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Stayed for a week. Clean room. Small bathroom but updated. Cannot control heat or
air condition from inside. But sheets and blankets covered it. Water pressure good and had hot water all the time. Great location in Mamaroneck. Very friendly desk clerk- updated our room when checked in.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I stopped here today to ask to see a room, as we will be traveling to Mamaroneck frequently in the future. The woman at the front desk was VERY resistant and told me I had to return after 3 pm (it was noon). As the rooms were not yet cleaned. A guest who was just checking out offered to show me her room and the clerk refused, quite rudely. She finally allowed me to look at a room, which although small would have been adequate for our needs but I would not stay here solely based on the clerk,s rudeness. As the guest who was checking out told me...clean room, poor customer service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nikkidaitrip
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Spent 4 nights here. They keep the tv remotes at the front desk. When you check-In you get your key and remote handed to you. That's a first.

The room was old and broken and sketchy. But clean. It's takes a while to relax and accept that it's actually clean. It looks like it shouldn't be but it really is.

Room had a double bed and a single bed. The single bed was placed lengthwise along a double headboard. Why not, right? Lamp was broken and propped up in the corner. Small table and chairs, coffee shelf, cold fridge and ceiling fan that helped cool things down.

The shower wall had layers of duct tape where the soap tray used to be and a paper mat for the floor. I said paper floor mat. Non-absorbent useless strange ugly paper mat, like a paper placemat in a cheap diner. Old straw basket with old shampoo packets. BUT... the water pressure was outstanding and I had the strongest, longest, hottest most amazing showers I've ever had in my life.

They seem to care and work hard to keep the place clean. Housekeeping was out everyday pushing their supplies in a shopping cart and taking care of the property. No trash or cigarette butts, very clean. Staff was friendly.

Room was surprisingly quiet. I felt safe. No other guests could be heard despite the place being at capacity. It kind of seemed like they rent to some long-term tenants also.

Wifi was almost non-existent. McDonald's wifi is walking distance down the street.

Asked for extra time to check-out and was told it would cost $15 for an hour. Despite 4 nights there, not needing housekeeping or asking for anything, it was pretty cheap to not allow some extra time to pack up.

Not horrible, just old. Might actually stay there again someday.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank SomeGirl
Reviewed 5 July 2017

What the the Mamaroneck inn has got is: location, location, location.Therefore, they can charge the prices they do, and the way they do so, and get away with it. Otherwise, it would be yet another one of those abandoned properties we've seen too many of across America. Rates for 1/2 day, 1/4 day, even an hour. If checkout is 11:00 a.m. and every item is not out of the room by 10:59 a.m., they begin charging by the minute.
At one point they requested I change rooms due to a plumbing issue. I'm disabled, have a back brace, yet was left on my own to struggle with my suitcases across the hot lot. Probably would've charged me $50 for that extra.
I have to admit the bigger room with the kitchenette is worth the price. Clean, spacious.
But the teeny bathrooms are all the same. Repainted, patched, over and over and over again. Paper bathmats, postage stamp brillo towels and sheets have to be the cheapest I've ever encountered; thank god I brought my own. I don't know about the water pressure because I wouldn't set foot in the stall.
I'm also sensitive to A/C - but it's controlled by the front. You have NO control. Flat screens are tiny, but at least they're flat screens.
No thanks.

Room Tip: get a room with a kitchenette, have your own towels, pillowcases, be organized ready to leave 15 minutes before checkout. No breaks here!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Krista E
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My mother always told me that if you can't say something nice - don't say anything at all . . . Good water pressure!! That's about all the good I can say! And . . . It is convenient to our family's home in Larchmont.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family