Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
Woodside Motel(Woodside)
Metro Motel(Woodside)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
City View Inn(Long Island City)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnew yorkdirectly across the streetwafflesroom was clean and comfortablehotel offersfree breakfasthotel is locatedsubway stopwould stay againcar serviceindustrial areastreet parkingcemeterywoodsidedrivershuttleairport
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Never thought I would say that I LOVE comfort in, but I do. They provide transportation to and from the airport. You have to call them to pick you up. They also drop you off at the subway and assist any way they can with directions. Our driver on the evening 9/16 was AMAZING. Patient and courteous. 100% Awesome customer service.

On to the hotel, it's not as close to the airport as I would have thought about 10-12 min. Beautiful neighborhood in Queens, clean room with refrigerator safe larger screen tv comfortable bed, and breakfast in the morning. Perfect! Thank you

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I stayed in this hotel for two nights after arriving in the US. The hotel is not near any places to eat and has no restaurant so you need to drive to get an evening meal. They don't even have any local information about places that deliver hot food.
The continental breakfast is very good with hot options, waffles as well as what you would expect.
Room was clean and comfortable although the bed was unusually high. I am 5' 6" tall and I had to hitch myself up to get into the bed.
My room was quite noisy as it was near the lift and the vending room. Machine noises seemed to go on for much of the night.
There was an in-room safe which was in the bottom of a cupboard so I had to get down on my hands and knees to use it.
And it is opposite a huge cemetery although this didn't cause me any problems, I was fascinated by it.
The staff are all very helpful and friendly.
It is a way from Manhattan and I'm not sure about public transport to get into the City. I pre-booked Dial 7 cars for my visits to the sites and these cost around $50.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not near the lifts or vending rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The area around the hotel, at first, seems a bit sketchy. However, when we walked to a local restaurant, we realized that it was on the edge of a nice neighborhood and that it was safe. Our room overlooked a huge cemetery- some might say it was pretty dead around here - and we could see the Manhattan skyline too. The staff was young and somewhat "laid back," but were friendly and helpful. The room was small but clean.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam F
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here overnight on a layover between flights in New York. We were extremely pleased with the friendliness, cleanliness, and convenience of this hotel. There was also a free shuttle to LaGuardia Airport, which was quite comfortable.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Needed to stay here for one night before leaving on cruise. Staff very friendly. It was clean. Had enough parking and breakfast was good. Would stay again if in area. If you have a room across from cemetery at night good view of manhatten skyline

Stayed: June 2017