Econo Lodge(Massena)
US$79
US$102
US$98
Travelocity
First Canada Inns(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$74
US$117
US$112
US$109
All reviewsbreakfast roomfridge microwaverestaurant attachedcomplimentary breakfastexcellent breakfastfriendly atmospheresingle roomorvisqueen
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I was here for a wedding reception the food was great. The beds were very comfortable I booked a suite with a king size bed. The breakfast wasn't the best selection but my overall stay was great. The bar had a good selection and the staff was really pleasant

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
QualityMassenaGM, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

This is not my first time staying at this hotel and I will definitely stay here again. The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was great and the staff was friendly and accommodating.
The hotel is close to the Canadian boarder and conveniently located for anybody visiting the St Lawrence Area!!

Best deal in Massena.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
QualityMassenaGM, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Reviewed 8 August 2016

I stay at this hotel 2-3 times a year for business. Until now I used to book the single bed room which is too small and feels a bit stuffy. On my last stay, I booked a 2-twin bed room. This room was nice and spacious. Hotel staff is very helpful. The room has a microwave and refrigerator which are a nice convenience. The complimentary coffee in the lobby was nice too. Nice breakfast and large enough dining room.

Room Tip: select the double bed room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Having not been to Massena in a few years, I noticed how much everything had deteriorated. Empty store fronts, mall not doing much business, so I was wondering what a hotel would be like. Quality Inn was perfect!!! Decor was very nice, personnel were friendly, rooms very clean and neat, plus a terrific breakfast. Highly recommend and the cost was great!!!! There was even a fridge and microwave in the room.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
QualityMassenaGM, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

There is no another place I could possible stay then the Quality Inn other then with Family! My mom & sister's still live there but I choose to stay at the Quality Inn & do so very frequently!!

This Hotel provides amazing coffee in the lobby 24 hours, free for all their guests! The breakfast room has all you need with very helpful, clean & friendly staff! The exercise room is perfect for the start or end of your day with top of the line equipment! A very quaint restaurant with a bar is available in the hotel for social gatherings, large families or just a quick personal or business lunch or dinner! On top of that! All is very centrally located to all surrounding adventures with free Brochures in the lobby to guide & help you. The employees will also recommend interesting events with things to do local or otherwise. You could even plan a quick trip to Canada!

I'm pleased to recommend the Quality Inn with pride & confidence to anyone! There are always 2 sides to every story & I recommend for all who travel to this quaint upstate Adirondack Area to give the Quality Inn a try for themselves enabling them to write their own review. Im as guilty as the next person when it comes to taking time in writing reviews! It seems most people only do reviews if they have complaints & most are not even communicated to the establishment for corrections 1st!!

I also have to admit the staff have become like dear friends & family. I've been treated like a queen by all! Yes, I may have had a complaint or two. Yet, instead of venting on social media, all I've had to do is tell the Hotel employers/employees my issues or concerns & they are right on it!!!

Llyse Martel-Johns