“Tony's Fusion ties together foods from Asia and beyond”

Tony's Asian Fusion
Ranked #17 of 32 Restaurants in Mattituck
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This is a frequent "go-to" place for fine food at modest prices. Eat in and dine, or take home to dine. If you are reluctant to eat out while you are watching what you eat, you can easily eat flavorful, fresh food and still stick to your diet plan. Asian Fusion goes beyond incorporating different foods from Asia. It brings in food from other continents as well. Give it a try!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Tony's was a good choice for an early dinner wth friends, mid-week, off-season, following a winery visit. The restaurant was clean, the wait staff friendly and attentive, and the menu offered a lot of choices to fit any taste. Dinner portions were generous, and well presented, and prices were reasonable. There is a bar for mixed drinks but I didn't take note of whether there is wine available as well. The dining room was quiet during most of our visit, but a lot of folks were coming in to get take-out orders. I would definitely return for either dine-in or take-out. This is a family-friendly restaurant.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Tony's Asian Fusion in Mattituck is a fine place to dine. I eat here when I have the time, usually on week days during daylight hours, so I always get fantastic service. I know they do a brisk take-out business,and they look very busy in the evening, so I can't vouch on service in the later day .I am a real sushi lover so I can only review what I eat, but people I have gone here with say that what they ordered was wonderful. The sushi and sashimi show great art and refinement. Whoever buys the seafood on the menu must taste it before buying, making a huge difference in fat content and texture. Plating is playful and inspired. I really love this place.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We particularly enjoyed the selection of foods from several Asian cultures. Pleasant, peaceful dining room.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I visit Tony's several times a month and also use their take-out service. Very pleasant staff, very extensive Asian menu with saki on tap, yet !!