“Birthday celebrations ”

208 Grill Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 73 Restaurants in Monroe
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Description: 208 Grill is an ideal place to socialize, enjoy a delicious meal, talk business, celebrate and indulge. It's the perfect choice for cocktails, a power lunch or an indulgent dinner.
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Went to 208 over the weekend for my friends bday & we had a blast!! Melinda was our bartender and she not only made us great cocktails but made these roasted pineapple shots?! HOLY DELICIOUS. We ordered a bunch of food so I got to have a little bit of everything! They had this egg roll app (Philly cheese steak) ... I ordered one togo :)
Everything was really and super reasonable. They ran out of the dessert special but fyi their apple cake is my fav.

1  Thank 302jackied

Reviewed 24 February 2017

We were a party of 8 and this was my second trip to the 208 Grill for a casual relaxed dinner. We sat at a nice round table, (easy to communicate), and were served by a polite, well informed young lady named Melissa who was very attentative to us and made sure everything went well. Our dishes were beautifully prepared by the chef and everyone left smiling. The 208 Grill is immaculately clean and is a good choice for those wanting a well prepared meal in a relaxed casual setting.

1  Thank Charlie M
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Horrible experience, left and went to outback. I was so disappointed with the staff. I was there once a week before, was was ok, we decided to give it another try.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Recently went to a birthday party there. Place had a great atmosphere.
The food for a party was incredible. Service was great and the place was exceptionally clean. Other restaurant owners should go there to see how toilets should be kept.

1  Thank Robert R
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Been here a couple of times and the food is just not very good. The service is ok, but at the end of the day it's about the food.

Been to 208 Grill Bar & Restaurant? Share your experiences!