US$125
US$175
US$159
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Americas Best Value Inn(Central Valley)
US$105
US$113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$110
ComfortInn
Warwick Motel(Warwick)
US$99
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Point(Fort Montgomery)(Great Value!)
US$145
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

FairBridge Inn & Suites(Highland Falls)
US$100
Arrow Park(Monroe)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I don't want to harm these people, but I think that one should know what to expect when making a reservation. .We were disappointed in the Caren House. We arrived in the evening and were told that no one would be available to make breakfast in the morning, "would we mind fixing ourselves some cereal?" Our hostess did make some coffee cake and set out strawberries and banana for the cereal. We stayed two nights, although we considered leaving after the first night, but of course she wasn't around to discuss this possibility. When we returned the second night late, the bed had not been made up and there was no effort to freshen the room. Granted, this room didn't cost us any more than a motel, but even in a motel, there is room service during the day. The house is just a few minutes drive from the outlet mall and I guess people generally go there and the host will provide a ride. I understand that the husband usually makes breakfast, but he was laid up with surgery on his leg from which he hadn't recovered. The second morning we were served a simple American breakfast of eggs and bacon. If it were I, I would have arranged for someone to come in on the Saturday when the hostess was busy to take care of breakfast and making up the rooms. All three rooms were occupied. The walls are thin and noise was a problem. We heard our neighbor snore all through the first night and the family having dinner together the night we arrived.

Room Tip: The room with its own bath is next to another room. One of the rooms that shares the bath is next to the bath.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank contradancer
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Wonderful accomodations, wonderful people, wonderful stay! I would recommend this place to anyone I knew and loved!
I came to attend a Dr. Vasant Lad week long seminar at the Ananda Ashram which had no rooms left, much to my benefit. It was in the high 90's and my fellow Ayurveda devotees were a bit less comfortable at the Ashram in smaller rooms with only fans while I had the Blessing of a cooler and larger room just 2 miles away.
The grounds were beautiful, peaceful and inviting, as were the hosts, Carmen and Joan. Come! Stay! Enjoy!
Kim

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We stayed one night at Carmen House as a family of 5, with 3 kids between the ages of 4yrs and 9yrs. Joan and Carmen have a charming rustic guest house, and we enjoyed Carmen's cooking with the generous breakfast. Everything was comfortable and clean at a reasonable price. The farmhouse is well-kept.

We were given two rooms, one with a queen bed and bathroom, and another with a cot and two single beds. The kids enjoyed watching cartoons on the big screen TV in the common lounge while we unpacked or got ready to go the next day. They were also fascinated by the appearance of deer coming out of the forest at dusk.

We appreciated Joan & Carmen's hospitality, and would recommend this place to any of our friends or family travelling towards NYC.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the road are quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank feaumom
Reviewed 13 October 2011

My wife and I truly appreciated our stay: the conversations, breakfasts, the room, the amenities, and the swing by the pond. Caren House is truly a GEM. This 18th century farmhouse is well maintained, from the property, to the exterior of the house, as well as the inside. The service we received was great, with a pleasant friendly environment.

Anyone driving through the state of New York (Munro/Woodbury), and requiring a room for one of more nights, should give Caren House Bed & Breakfast a try. The same goes for my fellow Canadian travelers, OR anyone wishing to do shopping at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, or Manhattan Island.

Carmen and Joan will look after your needs, and answer your questions.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert F
Reviewed 8 August 2009

I have stayed with Joan and Carmen twice. Not only have they waited up for me to see that I have arrived safely, they gave me some juice or tea when I came in. All of the food is homemade, and really yummy!! The second time I stayed with them, I discovered that I had gotten a flat tire on the highway the night before, and the tire was completely dead. I asked Carmen to help me change it, and not only did he change the tire himself, he also called his friend at a local garage to find a replacement tire for me!! NOT ONLY THAT, Joan drove me to the local outlets, Woodbury Commons, while Carmen's mechanic changed out the tire. Four hours later, Joan kindly picked me up from the outlets and drove me to the garage and stayed to make sure everything was fine. The mechanic changed all four tires for a fantastic price (I needed to get three more new ones anyway, I hadn't changed them in 6 years) Then, Joan and Carmen helped me re-pack my car trunk before they sent me on my way with good wishes. What wonderful people they are. The Caren House is a quiet facility, but the real gems are the owners!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo