“A life saver”

Planet Pizza
Ranked #10 of 73 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 April 2018

I'm from The Bronx and this is as close as it gets in Monroe. The pizza is good and consistent. The hot food is also well made. The prices are right where they should be.

And...they have beef patties!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

My family and I have eaten at Planet Pizza at least a dozen times, the food and service have always been amazing. They serve great food at a great price. I had the shrimp scampi last night and my daughter had the eggplant rollatini. The salad was abundant, the dishes were fresh and the service was personal. Bon Appetite!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Planet Pizza Monroe has a great menu pizza is good calzones are great just a great place to sit he food enjoy The View Services quick staff are great all around great place to stop and eat

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

First great option here, is they deliver. A regular cheese pie is very good, generous size. Now I'm not a big Sicilian pie fan, but, I must say planet pizza has a good one, the crust even though it's thick, it's fluffy with plenty of cheese and generous in size. Fed six of us! Included kids, one slice plenty.
Chicken wings are also good.
Dining in is a simple pizzeria with plenty of room for friends or family.

1  Thank ChantillyLace28
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Great food great price great people. I have a pizza shop that used to be named Planet Pizza that I can walk to but I rather drive 10 miles to this one.

1  Thank bigbadprlou

Been to Planet Pizza? Share your experiences!