“Mom and pop bagels”

Add it.
Bagel World
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Monroe
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

The bagels are amazing. This is one of 2 bagel places I go to on a regular basis.
The place needs some renovation but I just take out my bagels.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Fresh great bagels, spreads and coffee available. Newspapers. Can eat in or take out. Muffins, cookies and other items also available.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This was mainly a coffee stop for us BUT we got friendly with the staff & started eating there also. GREAT everything Bagels & a reasonable Breakfast. We loved the coffee, my Wife especially loves the French Vanilla. As stated the staff is very friendly & helpful, the food is good & reasonable, what more could you want.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is where you find the best bagels, and a lot of people agree. Always busy in the mornings, and they have great deli selections for lunch as well. Sandwiches are always "stacked" with plenty of Boars Head meats and cheese. Looking for a "6 foot hero" for a party, this is the place!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here ever since I was a kid! Best and biggest breakfast sandwiches in the area and very good lunch!

Been to Bagel World? Share your experiences!