“Great lamb ribs”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2015

We were so pleased with everything - the service - the ambiance - the great food including those awesome lamb ribs. Lucky that they were offering 1/2 orders now that it's off season. Even these were a lot for one person.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

They have a beautiful backyard on the pond For Happy Hour! The food is great. There is always a wait so be prepared.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I have never been to "The Harvest" without ordering the calamari salad, simply one of the best things I have ever eaten. (Not the best dish for take-in, however - the crispy character of the calamari is lost when it steams in the container) I have ordered the salad as a meal, it's that good. When eating at the restaurant we start with the salad and order an entree. Every single entree ordered has been imaginative, delicious and plentiful...from pasta, to beef, to seafood, we are consistently amazed. While the waitstaff is clearly overly busy, and don't take their time talking with the guests, they are still polite and accommodating. I was there last night with two friends and we took two hours to eat our salad, our meal, and drink our cappuccinos. We were not rushed. If you are looking for a lively atmosphere with amazing food, and don't mind spending a fair amount of money, I highly recommend "The Harvest". It's a treat.

1  Thank B R
Reviewed 25 October 2015

We made reservations for 7, and were seated promptly. The only gripe, and I have the same problem with other restaurants too, is that they tend to stick parties of two in random corners. We were seated behind a party of six, next to the wall of the service station, and the outside wall of the restaurant. If we didn't push the table out, I couldn't squeeze in. The hostess brought us to our table and ran the other way...most likely knowing it's a crappy table. We were going to complain, but decided to just let it go. The service and food made up for the table spot. I'd return, just with a party of four or six...lol.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

We visited on a Wednesday evening in October but still had to wait for a table. On the basis that a busy restaurant is a good restaurant, we were happy to comply. We were not disappointed. With due regard to American portion sizes, we ordered a half portion of pork and a full size skirt steak between three of us. Combined with garlic mash, we were well satisfied with both quantity, but more importantly quality. A splendid meal served efficiently and with courtesy. Our server also responded to my wife's' question about skirt steak ( we are English and don't have this cut) with an Internet search and response. Excellent!