Haven Montauk(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$450
Hotels.com
Driftwood on the Ocean(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$459
US$413
US$550
Kenny's Tipperary Inn(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$289
Hotels.com
Beachcomber Resort At Montauk(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$566
The Crow's Nest Inn and Restaurant(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$450
US$437
Breakers MTK(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$321
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$452/night.

Hero Beach Club(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$585
Aqualina Inn Montauk(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$399
US$1,055
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2015

My husband and I booked Snug Harbor Marina and Motel to enjoy a 3 day, 2 night stay there. My husband has been there before with his fishing buddies so he recommended that we stay there for my birthday weekend. I was very happy with everything. Our room was just big enough for what we needed. It was on the upper level, each room had their own lounge chair, chairs and tables for them to use. Our room was very nice and very clean. The people who work there to keep the place clean and up and running were extremely friendly. They also provide BBQ's if you care to cook, along with picnic tables. We did cook a meal there and it was so nice to eat outside and look at the beautiful view of the marina and lake across the road. If there was one thing I had to complain about it would be that the deck outside our room was very creaky. So no matter what time of day or night and someone was walking passed your room, it would wake you up. For 2 nights it really wasn't that big of a deal, I guess if we were staying for a longer, it might be a problem. Otherwise, I loved the place and would definitely go back!

Room Tip: Be sure what your needs are: Kitchen with amenities, refrigerator alone, multiple sleeping options.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renee Audrey M
Reviewed 16 September 2015

My 2 brothers, son and grandson ,celebrating his 8th b-day, choose the location because it could accommodate all of us in adjoining rooms and also allowed us to tow along our boat so we could fish all the waters that Montauk has to offer. And we did-within the first day of fishing we caught 8 different species of fish. Never a dull moment. The rooms, although slightly dated, were well stocked and clean. But most importantly the bathrooms look as thou they have had recent update with all new fixtures and wall décor. Room with kitchen could have used some updating but still were clean and amply supplied, and if something was missing, a quick walk to the desk and they were happy to oblige. We really liked the fast that they were able to accommodate our 20 ft. craft with dockside mooring only a short walk from our rooms.

Room Tip: We had adjoining, kitchenette rooms right in front of pool which is great for kids
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Second year in a row we visited Snug Harbor, never a disappointment! Rooms are quite dated, but clean and spacious. We come annually for a fishing trip with a friend who owns a boat on the marina so our room is used to sleep and shower. This motel is PERFECT, we are able to walk to the boat in under 5 minutes. There is a bar/ restaurant right across the marina and only a short ride from plenty of other dining options. Liars Saloon, hole in the wall DIVE bar right around the corner with GREAT mudslides, cheap draft beer. The hotel has a strict policy on the ice machine which was HIGHLY enforced during our stay, and not very nicely! Though we obeyed the rules, I saw several people being screamed at for filling up buckets/coolers. I understand its not fair to everyone and it may run out of ice quickly but, easy fix... get another ice machine!!! Plenty of places to sit outside, a little area to BBQ and even a swing set for kids. Only complaint, more of a warning (which is out of the hotels control) BEWARE OF THE AIR RAID HORN!!! It is used for the volunteer firefighters/EMS but it is SO LOUD and right next to the hotel lobby. It woke me up from a dead sleep around 5 am and I am a heavy sleeper! It went off about 6 different times during our 4 night stay (that we heard) and had people running out of their rooms at 2 am thinking we were being attacked. Don't panic!!! Again, LOVE Montauk, such a beautiful, quaint, laid back fishing town. THE END.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2015

Stayed here last weekend and it was great. We had 4 in a room, which was a little tight, but totally doable. I loved the quiet scenery and it was in walking distance to marina and Westlake restaurant. Would stay here again for sure!

One thing, not a big deal, but the bedroom didn't have any blinds and it had a skylight. Not that waking up at 6AM is a bad thing, but if you want to sleep in bring an eye mask :)

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank 916stepheniet
Reviewed 3 May 2015

I would have given this place an average mark but was so disgusted by the owners attitude
I couldn't ..
The lady at the check in was so nice to, she should take a lesson from her staff
Love that you can bring a dog here but very surprised that people think it's ok not to pick up after there dog like a bunch of savages
Place was outdated but clean and was exactly what I was looking for decent price and a place to crash
Love that there was a gate open to be able to walk to this wonderful restaraunt across the dock called WEST LAKE FISH HOUSE. Can't say enough about that place food was outstanding service was great. Owners James and Laura where so nice and attentive. I noticed one of them always looking around keeping an eye on the floor making sure there where no problems
Owner/Chef Larry does some amazing dishes and also can be seen making sure everybody's food is perfect. Music is great . Live bands too

Room Tip: Hope the owner isn't there
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends