“Good Food”

Francesca's Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #29 of 37 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Food has always been good, but the service has always been very slow. Atmosphere is pretty good. Our waiter was very good and personable. Not sure why it takes so long to get your food.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I occasionally order here for their pizza, but tonight I just got home from college so we decided to order a take out dinner. The wings, as you will see in my picture below, were overcooked and rubbery. Our dinner, penne vodka, came with the veggie tortellini soup--WAY too salty! None of us could finish it. Overall, pretty disappointing. Seems like they really didn't take the time to check or look at the food they were serving.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

We have eaten here twice, both were lackluster. I always like to give a place a second try. I have had pizza here which was OK, so we thought the food would be OK, however its not. Bland, uninspired not even run of the mill food is what you will expect here. Not recommended.....

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant! My family and I always get pizza and food from here. We mostly get it to go but I've eaten inside several times as well. The only thing that bothers me is how cold the seating area gets! Bring a sweater!

Reviewed 23 July 2015

This pizza place was my favorite when they first opened!. Now there food is just ok and the service is absolutely horrible. We ordered breadsticks with cheese for an appetizer, we got our meal still no appetizer. finished eating and guess what still no bread sticks. My niece goes up to tell them that we no longer want them and she was given an attitude. we ordered and appetizer not a dessert!! And no one even bothered to ask how the food was or if we wanted refills. had to go up and ask for our own. Very disappointed how they let this place go down the drain. With all the different pizza places around I guarantee I will never be going back.

3  Thank Ashley845