“Always a delight”

Carmela's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Montgomery
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Wether we are stopping in for a quick lunch or having a family dinner, we love this place. The service is friendly and prompt. Prices are moderate. The menu is Italian fare. They also have pizza. There is a back room if you need to book a group meal.

1  Thank thomasmR695FJ

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Food is always great and large portions. Delivery. Owners greet you at your table.
Recently remodeled. Service is unparalelled, well trained and happy. Lots of smiles.
6 Stars !!!!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have frequented Carmela's on many occasions. It specializes in Italian cuisine but the menu is varied with veal, chicken, steak and fish entrees. I have never had a bad meal there. The food is well-seasoned and delicious. The atmosphere is warm and comforting. The owners and the wait staff keep the establishment clean and attractive. For the quantity, quality and price of its food, you just can't beat it. Also the owners and staff are very accommodating and make it a point to make sure you are satisfied with your meal....I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

As a business traveler I decided to order from Carmela’s since I had to handle some calls and save some time. Although this was not the case, I found that my meal didn’t come with my pasta, utensils and napkins, etc. It’s was disappointing that I had to spend the time to look around for utensils and napkins at my hotel. Keep in mind that the food gets cold. When I spoke to the manager she said no utensils are given for takeouts unless asked. They also offered to deliver my missing pasta. I asked for my pasta to be delivered with utensils and napkins. The second time I still didn’t get napkins. A recommendation is if your going decide to do something, do it right, all this back and forth on a delivery for a few cents just annoys your customers.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is a wonderful little eatery. It is in a strip mall as really does not look like much. We had been traveling since 7 am that morning and was looking for a nice restaurant with good food and modest prices. We apprehensively entered the establishment and the place was packed, In fact we were asked if we had a reservation. We didn't but the staff quickly made an area to seat 5. Their food tastes as if they make it themselves rather than opening a can. They serve fresh tot bread while waiting on your order. the waitress was very attentive even though this place was booming with patrons. This was the best restaurant we were at during our whole trip.