Four of us went to Mavi's on a Saturday for dinner. When we walked in, we passed a porch that had a table littered with the remnants of a dinner or party. We did not think twice about that table until we left 2 1/2 hours later and the table had not been cleared.
1. When I go out for dinner I do NOT want to be served on PAPER PLATES using PLASTIC UTENSILS.
2. One waiter: very earnest and nice, but pretty much invisible. We had to ask for more iced tea (also served in plastic cups), straws, and so on more than once.
3. Mavi's always had great fries. Well, they now serve steak fries which I do not like. The seasoning is still the same, but the fries were a disappointment.
4. Noisy: there was a table with kids who were screaming and noisy. Why do other diners think it is okay for their kids to act out in public? It made the night unpleasant.
5. The food was okay: not great. We had salad with gyro meat, Doner Kebab, and two other dishes. The best food was the hummus appetizer.
CONCLUSION: we will not return anytime soon. There are better options.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.