“A Taste of Italy and White Glove Service!”
Review of Bon Giovanni

Bon Giovanni
Ranked #20 of 90 Restaurants in Nanuet
Price range: US$10 - US$33
Description: Italian cuisine with a Brazilian touch.
Description: Italian cuisine with a Brazilian touch.
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Do you want to experience a meal where you feel like you escaped to Italy? Well..... the BEST service, food and wait staff await your presence. From the moment you walk in you are treated with nothing but grace and white glove service. The owner, Sam, greets ALL who enter his establishment like family. You feel like you’ve known him your whole life with his stories, kindness and most of all, hospitality!

The food???? Omg- Sam and his kitchen chefs prepare all FRESH and homemade meals daily. I highly recommend the daily specials. I had the black fettuccini with scallops and shrimp in a creamy brandy sauce..... we have also had the seafood risotto, the skirt steak, black Chilean Seabass and fresh muscles in a light tomato sauce and braised short ribs over fettuccine.

The waiters that we’ve met so far (Megan, Vince and Dan) never miss a beat- from filling your water, ,cleaning the table promptly, replacing bread baskets, drinks etc...truly a 5 star experience for a small town.

3  Thank 299Jk

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

A realy delicious food, i recomend the calamari sweet spice and also avocado and tuna fish tartare The fettuccine was amazing. I loved the place and the owner San are very lovely and Great. I Will comeback soon

1  Thank Mariana C
Sam M, Public Relations Manager at Bon Giovanni, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thanks for your review. I,am glade U Like. see U soon,next time w/ family.............Sam Mussa.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We absolutely love this restaurant. We have been there many times since it's opening. Every dish we ever had was a delight! The staff is courteous and friendly. The service is fast. The atmosphere is quaint. A little touch of Italy. You are greeted by the owner, Sam, who is friendly and has a wonderful sense of humor. We are bringing a group of 9 friends on Saturday, for a birthday celebration. It's the perfect place for great food, great atmosphere and great service.
Nick & Val

2  Thank luckyme517
Sam M, Owner at Bon Giovanni, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

I,am SORRY,took to long to Thank U for June 18 Review. Was a BIG help. ....Sam mussa

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times with my friends and have to say the experience is top notch from the quality of the food to the service! Be sure to try the Himalayan Mountain tea which is lille a smoother version of a Long Island iced tea. The tuna tartare is to die for as well as their calamari!!! For a main course you have to try their risotto! I highly recommend you try them out!!!

2  Thank Odditdefense

Good morning. Thanks for June 17 review. I just learn how to do this.Thank U ...Sam Mussa.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

There were 4 of us, on our way to Westchester Airport, and a delayed flight home. So plenty of time to enjoy this gem, tucked away in Nanuet, NY, on its Main Street. We ordered pretty standard fare, an eggplant rollatini appetizer, veal parm, veal franchese, veal piccatta, and capellini with arugula and crabmeat. Everything was really good. There was a nice crisp salad with their fab vinaigrette first along with crispy hot bread.

It was the servers first day, so we'll let that go; she was very earnest, and wanted to make it work. She will be fine.

The dining room was lovely, fresh flowers, white tablecloths, frequently filled water glasses. Even the house cab was good.

I'd definitely go back; I'd like to try a few more of the dishes on the fairly extensive menu. I wish we'd saved room for dessert. I hear the carrot cake is really good

3  Thank LadyDi_20132013

Been to Bon Giovanni? Share your experiences!