“Ask for utensils if getting food to go!”
Review of Martio's Pizza

Martio's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Nanuet
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Meatball Parm and Baked Ziti to go. Was staying in a hotel and forgot to ask for utensils for the Ziti. Still the food was amazing. I can’t get good Italian food like this on the west coast. I hope I get to go back once more before I have to leave. Parking was not the easiest to find when it is busy.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great pizza ,thin crust good taste also individual brick oven pizzas available. Best pasta fragiole around. plenty of other choices to enjoy for a weeknight out.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Mom loves meatball parmesan and she says Marty is has the best so I called in order to got them to go they were delicious hot cheesy tasty

Reviewed 22 January 2018

It would have been five stars...The food here is very good, but the waitresses need to learn to smile. This was a favorite lunch spot for my co-workers and me but the service has been a real turn-off lately. We always tipped very well but the attitudes just seem to be getting worse and worse. We're taking a break from there for now.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The thinnest dough that allows the cheese and tomato sauce to taste as, in many other pizzerias doughs are thick resembling bread. My kids only want to eat there, love to ask for extra extra black olives.

1  Thank andreamD2632YN

Been to Martio's Pizza? Share your experiences!