“Craft beer is on point!”

Ambulance Brew House
Ranked #19 of 91 Restaurants in Nanuet
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This place is great! A wonderful, diverse selection of craft beer. Love the patio out back. This is a perfect setting to enjoy relaxing, summer air with a nice cold one. My hat off to the chef! The pulled pork tacos were delicious. Thank you for using spices! The service was on point! Very friendly, attentive, and quick. Definitely returning to enjoy some refreshments this summer.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Couldn't have been happier to stumble across this nice little bar. Great selection of beers that seem to rotate very regularly (two went off the list and two new ones up while we were there). Staff was friendly and engaging. Menu was limited to more typical bar foods, but we were there for the beer. We did have dinner and the ribs and charcuterie were very good but not a huge member.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

OK - it's the only bar I've been to Nanuet. But it's really nice: cozy with a good vibe and great staff. We went for lunch on a Saturday and it was not crowded. Excellent selection of craft beers and, although I didn't sample from it, a good selection of wines. The food was very good; we had wraps and wings and chili and were very pleasantly surprised. Definitely wasn't expecting to find a place of this quality in this part of Rockland County.

1  Thank EP1165
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Passing through the area we came across this great little pub & stopped for dinner. Cozy atmosphere & friendly service to go along with an interesting food menu & massive beer selection. Try the beer cheese nachos, meatball sliders & vege wrap- all quite tasty. I would return if I'm back in the area.

1  Thank Bonnie J
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Was here on a whim and had to park across the hill behind a building and cross the busy street to get here. The servers were really good and I had a great lunch brisket sandwich here with a Pale Ale. Definitely want to come back here and try some more beers and food. Small patio in back was where I was seated.

Been to Ambulance Brew House? Share your experiences!