“Italian Pastry Heaven”

Cafe Florentine New Hartford
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in New Hartford
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The freshest pastries can be found here! Cream filled, fruit filled, altogether excellent. Eat there or take home. Good lunch menu and relaxed atmosphere. Will go back again!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Love the cannolis and pustes! Every time I've gotten a sandwich/wrap they've been ok. Nothing amazing, but nothing bad either. My only complaint is that the new location they moved to isn't very comfortable. The chairs are too low for the table height, there are very few outlets anywhere, and it's very loud and echoic inside with the raised ceiling. It's also very cold all the time. So in my opinion, despite being very modern and aesthetically pleasing, the atmosphere is not very cozy. The outdoor patio is nice, though.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Amazing food. very friendly staff. great prices. Stayed the night at the Homewood Suites in Clinton and had asked one of the girls there where a nice lunch place to go and she suggested here and it was great.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The worker was witnessed repeatedly touching and moving pastries without gloves... Fingers touching the food is not within health standards

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I enjoy going to Cafe Florentine with friends because it's conveniently located and we enjoy sitting outdoors in the summer. But the quality doesn't live up to expectations.
A friend and I went there one Friday evening (during the winter) after a movie. I had herbal tea because I didn't want caffeinated coffee. They don't make the tea themselves. You only get one tea bag out of a box. My friend had hot chocolate; again, nothing special. If you don't get their expensive coffees, you're out of luck.
We each had a slice of cake. It was good size, but I felt my rum cake was stale. I presume they make their cakes every day, but perhaps not. I've had better homemade rum cake..
The weather was cold, and so was the cafe. It has high ceilings, cold counters or tables and an industrial look. It's not a cozy cafe, despite its popularity.