Review Highlights

Reviewed 31 July 2019
pfefmeister
San Francisco, California
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2019

This is a cute little village of shops within the Village of New Paltz. I bought several pieces of well-priced Turquoise jewelry at Himalayan Arts Gift Shop. There is much to see inside this beautiful peaceful boutique. I LOVE the fact that the shopkeeper wished me well and good health while wearing my new jewelry. Nobody does that; which is what makes this shop a must-visit. Great peaceful vibes!!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

Well worth a visit, this stretch of shops has an appeal for shoppers looking for something unique. We especially liked the big red antique barn. Great selection of merchandise nicely arranged and presented. Unfortunately, I did not find any treasures this time around, but I will return. The town itself is congested, so it’s nice this is right when you enter town from the west.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 5 June 2019

We spend our summers in New Paltz & come here often when we are here.
several cool shops, best antique place in the area.
During the summer they have free movie night on Mondays & free music on Tuesdays.
There is a cute area to hang out to do these things & just hang out with a snack or coffee or tea.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Looking for antiques? You've come to the right place. Huge selection and ask for Walter. You will also find some small shops that sell special cheeses and other small products. At the upper level you will find a restaurant where you can eat outside and marvel at the views. A tiny village within a village.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank bkorabel
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Not too many stores, however very unique and not too crowded. I believe everyone can find something interesting if one likes to scout through some vintage items.
There are few seating places outside and there is restroom as well. One can seat for a while having a drink or hot dog and enjoy it.

Date of experience: September 2018