“Best Breakfast Sandwich!”

Mudd Puddle Coffee Roasters & Cafe'
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in New Paltz
Reviewed 24 June 2015

We were here for breakfast. I had one of the specials, 2 eggs, pecan wood bacon, tomato, red pepper, smoked gouda cheese on peasant bread!! Delicious!! We ate outside on a side deck. Interesting decor and located in a unique shopping area.

1  Thank Diana S

Reviewed 15 June 2015

BEST COFFEE, really great staff and owners. I enjoy coffee, in the hot of summer or cold of winter, I enjoy GOOD coffee. This little place does it just perfectly. They blend, roast and brew their own. If I want a good cup, and I'm very picky about endorsing any place for coffee, this is THE place I'll go. James does a whole lot of good food as well. Don't forget that.

Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

Stopped here enroute to Mohonk lodge. We had a nice turkey, bacon, and real lettuce (not iceberg) along with a dill cucumber salad. It was very tasty! We'd stop here again.

1  Thank John D
Reviewed 6 April 2015

Visited with family for lunch. Sandwiches were all good, fresh baked deserts were great, good coffee and a fun low-key atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 November 2014

I'm always up for a good cup of coffee and usually the espresso machine that a coffee shop has gives some hints as to the quality of their brew. Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed with the Mudd Puddle.