“Exquisite. Friendly and superb food”
Review of End Cut

End Cut
Ranked #26 of 101 Restaurants in New Paltz
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

This around-the-corner gem was really special. A small place with a small but thoughtful menu will be our new go-to place in this town. Duck and short ribs were signature dishes and I heard other guests raving about the mushroom ravioli. Chef, server and front of house were friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Decor is bistro/Brooklyn but still funky NewPaltz cozy. Cash only, but they give you plenty of warning and have an ATM out back. I'll go back!

3  Thank mondoroc

Reviewed 1 September 2015

This fairly new restaurant in New Paltz has a varied menu with well prepared dishes. There were four of us, each having a different entree and all were quite good. The speciality is meat but other dishes are on the menu as wellThe manager is a partner and server, or at least was when we were there. He was very accommodating but did forget to bring the drinks. Very apologetic though. I definitely recommend it for a really nice dinner.p

1  Thank reggieb
Reviewed 30 August 2015

I had the duck. I think it's the best duck I've ever had. the lobster ravioli was fantastic. All this on a cute side street in New Paltz. The staff very nice and knowledgeable about the dishes. I'll be back.

1  Thank rentfor2
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Had dinner here tonight. Food was very good and thoughtfully prepared. There are definitely some kinks they need to work out but we are looking forward to many wonderful dinners there.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

This is a small chef owned restaurant that has good value and very tasty food. My French onion soup was very flavorful. They serve a roasted half duck with a sweet berry sauce which was moist and a generous portion. The only criticism was that the skin could have been crispier. The chicken parm for $18 was the best I have ever had. The breading was a little lighter than usual and there were 2 large cutlets served over pasta. The chicken was so tender that I easily cut it with a fork. It made a good lunch for us later in the week. It is a very small place that only serves beer and wine. Their wines by the glass could be a little better.

2  Thank kod