“Fresh, authentic Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Visited with friends who wanted to try it after reading a review in the New York Times. Parking is tough - the small lot in the back does not hold very many cars and street parking can be difficult to come by, especially on a weekend. Aside from parking issues, we loved this place. For starters, they served a plateful of delicious bruschetta for tables to share that is on the house. For my entree, I had the butternut squash gnocchi in a butter and sage sauce - it melted in my mouth and was one of the best gnocchi's I've ever had. My husband has the lobster ravioli and he raved about his. We also tried the mussels that our friends ordered. I normally do not care for mussels, but these were outstanding - the sauce they were cooked in was fantastic - in fact, once the mussels were finished, we soaked up all the sauce with the fresh house bread. This is a very popular place so reservations are highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We've been to Italy a few times and this place makes us feel as though we're back. We love whatever homemade pasta is available. The other night it was with swordfish....so yummy.

Warm and intimate and unpretentious, we return repeatedly and bring friends who are always happy.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Turns out there was a very good Italian restaurant right in our back yard. We went for dinner with 6 people and found the food to be excellent, moderately priced in a friendly neighborhood atmosphere. The service was very good and the pace leisurely without being uncomfortably slow. We will be back again soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I hesitate to review because I don't want the word to get out. I have never had anything bad here in fact every meal has been fantastic and the staff are equally fabulous. The pasta is the best I have ever had anywhere and the cannoli as well.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Very very good old style Italian cooking good service it lacks ambience but very very friendly the food is excellent some different dishes that you would normally get reservations a must otherwise they will yell at you LOL LOL