Lowest prices for your stay
Homewood Suites
US$118
US$118
Traveluro
US$110
Booking.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
ZenHotels.comUS$130
All reviews west point full kitchen great hotel small kitchen great stay indoor pool fitness center clean rooms dishwasher accommodations ny
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2020

Good stay, great accomodations with kitchenette. Loved the pool even though made sure noone else was in it at the same time. The desk person accompanied me straight there to avoid the long corridors. Breakfast could have been improved with better quality and variety.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 11 August 2020

I stayed at this hotel for a couple nights two weeks ago and I would say that it was okay. The lobby and eating area looked nice, simple, and clean. The front desk had a plastic shied-like barrier protecting the receptionist from the guest because of the current COV-ID 19 pandemic. The complementary breakfast was decent, good to satisfy your hunger; but the blueberry muffins were delicious! In addition, there was a server that gave out the hot breakfast (when I went, it was cheese omelets and bacon) so it was not a typical buffet. He was wearing a mask. The server, the barrier of the front desk, and dropping off room keys in a basket instead of giving it directly shows that Homewood Suites cares about the health and safety of its guests and employees during the pandemic.
But in my hotel room, I came across some issues. First, the TV remote did not work the first time I used it. Therefore, I told Guest Services and someone from maintenance brought a new, updated remote that worked. Second, in the bathroom, there were only three washcloths and three towels for a unit that was supposed to hold at most four people, judging from the two full beds. Even though me and one other person stayed in the room, the room should be prepared for four people in case four people actually stay there. Third, forks were missing from the silverware in the kitchen. I solved the problem again by calling maintenance. Fourth, there was only one pack of dish detergent to wash the dishes for one time. There was no dishwashing soap to just wash the dishes in the sink. Maintenance was called again to bring me more detergent.
The employees working there were very welcoming and friendly. I remember asking about the pool and its guidelines during the pandemic and one of the employees actually gave me a mini tour of the pool. She showed me how to get there and answered the questions I had. I appreciate her taking time out of her day to help her customer be satisfied. I do not know her name but she was an older brunette lady wearing a white outfit and she brought in her dog for a moment.
Overall, I loved the aesthetic and cleanliness of the lobby and room. I appreciated that Homewood Suites genuinely cared about the physical wellbeing of its guests and employees during this crazy time. I also appreciated the hospitality of the people in the front desk. However, the room was understocked for two people staying for two nights. I believe that rooms should be stocked to accommodate its maximum occupancy for at least one night (i.e. A room that should sleep at most four should be stocked to accommodate four people who are staying there for at least one night).

Room tip: I had a great view of the mountains on the third floor.
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 1 August 2020

Had a great stay at this hotel. Rooms were very good. Social distancing and wearing masks enforced for safety. The morning breakfast was good and the pool was open too. Would highly recommend if you are traveling in the area.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 8 March 2020

We have stayed at the Homewood Suites in Newburgh several times being a Hilton Honors Member. The Accommodations and Staff is awesome. Checking in and out is very quick and easy. The facility is amazing and we love the pool area and Hot tub. The The complementary breakfast is the best to start our day.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 4 March 2020

The staff & the hotel common areas are all great. Everyone was pleasant & welcoming. The rooms & the fitness center are a bit dated. We stayed in a suite that was very roomy, quiet & pleasant. The only complaint is that if this room is an indication of all the rooms, then an update is needed.

Date of stay: March 2020