Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$95
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$95
ZenHotels.comUS$105
All reviews room was clean pleasant stay easy access would stay here again new york walmart desk proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2020 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and the staff is professional. Even with scares of COVID-19 they make sure everyone feels safe while traveling. The general manager, Nicole, is excellent! Working from home during these difficult times and she still makes sure I am taken care of when I need to travel into the area. Definitely recommend this property & I will be back.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank musiclover250
Reviewed 23 December 2019

Such a great place to stay. When we come back to town to visit our family, this is the only place we stay. Nicole, the manager, & her staff are awesome people. The rooms are so very clean. Very close to Stewart Airport & many restaurants also.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
H379ZRtomn, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Newburgh – Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

We want to say THANK YOU for your support. And thanks for taking the time to filling out a survey. We look forward to seeing you real soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2019

This is where l stay when im in the area. Its clean, friendly, & comfortable. The property is well maintained during snow season. I never have an issue getting my tractor trailer in or out of the parking lot.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 December 2019

We stopped last night at the Days Inn Wyndham Newburgh West Point/ Stewart Intl Airport. They have an excellent location with plenty of parking. Our room was perfect! The staf is extremely friwndly and helpful!
I highly recomend them if you are in the area!!

Reviewed 8 December 2019

This hotel has been recently renovated and is beautiful in a convenient location with a restaurant within walking distance and a wonderful view. The problem we found with the handicap room was the bed height. I imagine it had a wonderful thick mattress which was at least 6" higher than my wheelchair. Even with the transfer board I could not possibly get onto the bed. We regretted having to check out but the bed is not suitable for a disabled person in a wheelchair.