Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
View deal
Hotels.com
US$125
View deal
Booking.comUS$125
CourtyardUS$125
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I have been a Marriott elite rewards member for some time and I am used to a high standard from Marriott properties. This property although clean was very old and was very misleading. They advertise 2 queen beds for our room. When we arrived there were 2 double beds. This was very uncomfortable for myself and my husband to sleep and we are both average sized individuals. Also as an elite member we are supposed to receive a welcome package with water and maybe chips. When I asked about it I was told they don’t do that here. If you are looking for the true Marriott experience I don’t recommend you stay here.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
patriciae1595, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Please accept my apologies and I hope you will give us another chance when your travels bring you to the Newburgh area and thank you for your Loyalty

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel was comfortable. The staff was really nice and helpful. I had dinner at the Bistro which was not bad. The room was clean and comfortable. My only complaint was with the outlets. All of them were loose so it was difficult to keep a connection for my phone and computer.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
patriciae1595, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future when you are in the Newburgh area.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We were visiting my Brother and his family in Newburgh having driven out in a large van. We have used this Courtyard many times for it’s convenient location and the niceness of the facility. We were told it would be updated this fall and brought up to the latest design. It still looks good as it is today.

The situation with our trip was dramatically impacted by my wife’s Mothers sudden seriously illness. Being 10 hours away we decided to leave in the early evening to get home. The staff was so considerate and caring helping us to get ready to leave and even hugging us as we went out the door.

Unfortunately my wife’s Mother passed away but we were able to be by her side. My wife sent a note thanking them for their kindness and yesterday a sympathy card signed by the entire staff arrived at our house. We were are so grateful for the kindness shown to us.

We will for sure always stay at this Courtyard as we now we will be taken good care of not just as customers but also as friends.

1  Thank rayolight1951
patricia e, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Please accept our condolences on your loss. I take a lot of pride when it comes to my staff, and I am so happy to hear this feedback. We look forward to your return here and hope that you find peace on your loss.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Only stayed for a quick overnight. About 25m from USMA West Point. Clean, very friendly reception. Stayed in Double Bed room and room was very good size. We were there such a short amount of time - Very Late check-in.. Very Early departure that couldn't comment on much of hotel.. from what we could see.. it was clean, beds were comfortable and staff was pleasant

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I am currently on hold for the 4th time and no one will answer the damned phone...spent over 10 minutes each time and frustrated to have to listen to the recording over and over. 40 minutes wasted just trying to make a reservation is ridiculous. Marriott would do well to take a page out of Delta's handbook and have the option to leave a call back number and get back to the customer instead of the endless droning regarding all the other options for booking rooms!

I am trying to make a reservation for a room for a wedding with special pricing and no code was given by the bride so I cannot get the discounted rate unless I call. Called the 845.567.4800 and very rude staff cut me off before I could explain that I just needed the group code and instantly connected me to the central reservation number where I languished on hold for over 10 minutes each time after enduring the recorded message regarding Marriott's merger with some other hotel chain and the "did you know you can make reservations on line" spiel.

Hope the actual hotel is better than their reservations. I've been a pretty loyal member but this is just too much.

1  Thank TravelingNan32
patricia e, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Newburgh Stewart Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for your comments and please accept my apologies. I have reached out to Reservations to ensure this will not happen again in the future.