“Nice take out place!”

Food King
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Newfane
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 September 2012

The food is always good here and very nice prices. We eat here when we want Chinese and are never disappointed. The place appears to be run by a family.

1  Thank Travelleranddog

Reviewed 27 December 2011

I once asked my health inspector (I owned a coffeehouse in NF at the time) where he got Chinese food and he said Food King. Since I never came to Newfane I figured I would never know. Now that I own a coffeehouse right down the street I go there for Chinese and I have to say that I understand why he eats there. I have never been in such a clean Chinese restaurant. I learned from experience that you always want to eat where the Health Inspector eats.

1  Thank DeboraSpeer
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Everyone that works here is so nice and everything we have ever eaten there has been wonderful. What impresses me most, though, is that you can see into the kitchen and everything always looks spotless.

2  Thank jennybluebird

Been to Food King? Share your experiences!