“Best breakfast”

Nelsons Cafe
Ranked #57 of 310 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We had eggs Benedict. The best we have ever had! On Fridays
they have the best fish sandwich. Looking forward to trying more menu items.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Visiting from Florida, nice cafe, bright, clean and friendly people never had a bad meal, when in the area you should stop

1  Thank Duane T
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I had the full breakfast and my family the pancakes which were huge and delicious. Staff friendly and place very clean. Thank you The Anchor Motel for recommending

1  Thank TiaWoodstock
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered eggs, ham and blueberrie pancakes. The eggs were very good cooked just right. The pancakes were very large and full of blueberries. Great service and reasonable prices. I didn't care for the Home fries but I was more than happy and full anyway.

2  Thank leon039
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews we made a special trip to hit the Nelson's café and it wasn't a disappointment! It was one of the best breakfasts I've ever had and I don't even like breakfast! The quiche was filled with sausage mushrooms & onions & the hash browns were crisp & not greasy!! My husband and I split the quiche and cinnamon roll pancakes. My husband had to stab me with his fork to make me quit eating the quiche! Cinnamon rolls pancakes were so fluffy they kept falling off my fork! Worth the trip!! Service was with a smile! It's a local place so you know it's good!!

2  Thank Wbbth