“Great Time at Niagara Falls, NY”
Review of Jaco's Restaurant

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We were looking for a "mom & pop" place in Niagara area for lunch. Food was excellent, pizza was delicious, sandwiches wonderful, along with appropriate sides. We had a party of four and found this place to be great service and great food with "home town" atmosphere. What more could you want? Be sure to check it out!

Reviewed 3 September 2014

This little place was hoping even at 12:45am. Hunger hit and our young adult travellers decided to go get pizza. Instead they found subs for 6$ each that were quite good. Atmosphere was fun but but our party had 1 minor so we were not able to stay at the bar. Went back the next night too.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I am a frequent customer at Jaco's.
I have to disagree with some reviews that the food was not good.
I have been there at least 40 times in the past year, and have always had wonderful pub-style fare. The taco salads, even the small ones, are humongous!

One review stated that a takeout was cold and two hours late! I suppose that is possible as the service is usually a bit slow. I think the management needs to address this issue.

The beer is nice and cold and less than $4 for a 16 oz draft! The pizzas are delectable and so reasonably priced! Many Canadians coming over to enjoy the food cannot believe the prices; i.e. Pizza/wing combinations for usually under $30 for a tray and dozens of wings!

Local patrons are friendly, as well as the staff!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Not at all impressed with the Customer Service the Owner/Mgr gave in dealing with a recent problem. Very dissappointed. Not professional. No proper Customer Service skills. The city has many more favorable pizza establishments than will benefit from the fact I will NO LONGER do business with JACO'S.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We ordered wings and chicken fingers at 540 on Sunday and it was delivered at 8 pm. The food was cold, there was so much condensation in the styrofoam containers that the food was wet! The driver was apologetic, but when I called to inquire as to the whereabouts of the food at 730, they said they were busy, and the food was just ready now, and on the way. That could not have been true, because like I said , the food was cold and wet.... Never again!!!!