“Excellent meal”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2018

We dined at Fortuna's on 1/27/18
Our meal was outstanding.
The shrimp Scampi was superb- the Beans and Greens was so good I want to go back for that!
We were a party of 10- every meal was delicious -The waitress was attentive and excellent. Great meal- we will go back if in the area!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

So many years ago this is where my dh parents went for anniversary wedding nights.
It is a pretty place with very good food, but not the bargain pizza and wings that Niagara is much loved. They both have since passed away and this restaurant has stood the the test of time. No doubt they could have gone commercial and been a success but instead choose to keep every thing traditional and charming with out stepping out to less food quality. I would consider this a nice dress on the very moderate side- nothing fancy or outside normal clothing for above jeans and a t. I would also calculate meals to not spend less than 20 a person-probably closer to 30. I would think its wheel chair accessible- but did not pay attention- it is right off the street with no major situations i can think of. check to make sure they are open-some days they are closed for business.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

the service was good. the meal was outstanding - we split the garlic toast and lasagna - it was delicious.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I would move to Niagara Falls just so I could eat at Fortuna's every day of the year. Being Italian myself and having grown up with several great Italian chefs, I'm hard to please. Outside of my home, they had the best calamari I've ever eaten in a restaurant. The service was excellent. Sherry was very helpful in offering suggestions as it was difficult to decide what to have as their menu had everything I love to eat. They make delicious homemade pasta and their own sausage. The veal entree my friend had could be cut with a fork as it was so tender. They have their own parking lot and when we pulled in I knew we had the right decision to eat there as all the cars had NY plates (we were from Pennsylvania). So very, very good.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The beet salad is out of this world. Companion always, without hesitation, orders the penne pomodoro. I have enjoyed the alfredo, vodka bolognese (with a hint of habenero and sweetness to it).

They still get a five-star review from me, but I caution anyone visiting on a holiday or busy restaurant day, such as Mother's Day: service will be slow. SLOOOOOW. Plan on staying approximately two hours. As a restaurant veteran I try to avoid dining out during peak times for this reason.

Another tip: large parties have an automatic gratuity added. This is protocol. I somehow forgot, and left gratuity with the bill. The server kindly reminded me that it was not necessary. I appreciated the honesty :)