“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

First time having authentic New York style pizza and I was not disappointed whatsoever. One of the best pizzas I have ever had. The service could have been better. Our waitress didn't seem too interested about taking care of us, but the food was amazing!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Buzzy's was our choice for our last night in Niagara Falls. My husband and I shared a caesar salad and small (6 slice) pizza. The salad was huge and would have easily fed 4. The pizza was fantastic. Hot, fresh with a great crust. We were stuffed but I wanted dessert so we got a tiramisu to go. Tiramisu was authentic, fresh, and wonderful.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Called Buzzy's Pizza tonight, I have never come across a more rude and unprofessional staff. The owner in particular I swear could've made me cry for simply asking about an ingredient. They are from what I hear a NF staple. I just read their reviews and apparently I am not alone in my experience. I guess we need to be sticking to better run establishments. We asked Good Guys in NT and they had no problem helping us out a few months ago. Some families need to know ingredients for allergy or food intolerance reasons. If you don't know you can still be kind and just say we are unaware at this time. I was very polite. Yikes@Buzzy's Pizza

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

There are a ton of better places in Niagara Falls to get wings. The pizza is ok. I'm originally from Niagara Falls and this place has certainly gone down in quality since I left. The staff can be surly.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

the pizza at Buzzy's is the best I have ever had. Service was fantastic, fast and friendly. Very clean environment. Highly recommend. Chicken wings are big and juicy, perfect.

1  Thank JoAnn D