US$117
US$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$149
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)
US$159
ComfortInn
US$172
US$152
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$119
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$130
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
US$186
US$161
US$120
Falls Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$72
US$373
US$335
Official Hotel
All reviewsprovide smallwagon wheeldunkin donutsdollar treeroom was cleanfree wifimini fridgebasic amenitiesbob evansstar hotelniagara airportplace to stayswimming poollate at nightnight staywalking distanceacross the street
Reviewed 24 October 2008

I am just back from Niagrara falls. I stayed there for two nights.
If I had not booked the room together with airticket, I would have changed to another after the first night.
The room is just so-so. It was warm inside at least. Bed is not comfortable for me.
Room is not sound-proof. You would hear talk from neighbour room easily.
Terrible breakfast. It is just some snack actually. Coffee and donuts.
Better not choose this motel if you have no car. The motel claimed that they offer free shuttle to the Falls. Actually the shuttle is provided by public bus service and it was out of service when I arrived. I was totally cheated!!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank SkyTravelerDc
Reviewed 11 August 2008

We traveled to Niagara Falls in early August 2008. We didn't know how far we'd get so didn't make a reservation. That was our first mistake! We ended up in Niagara Falls at midnight. The This room at Swiss Cottage Inn was the last room in town -- we had stopped at 8 other properties first. I had a $39 coupon and that is my only saving grace; the lady who came in behind me ended up paying $69 for the room she had reserved. I'd have been sick if I'd paid full price.

The room was extremely small; the owner said it was a queen bed, but it was not. The carpet was filthy, the bed sagged in the middle, the sheets were not freshly washed and the pillows were pancakes. The air conditioner was extremely loud ... I turned it off and opened the window but felt unsafe as there was no security and the property was dimly lit.

The bathroom was not clean (water stains on the taps) and the shower curtain was so dirty I showered with it open. The towels were like rags.

At 2am the couple next door engaged in a very loud conversation which drifted into our room as if they were standing next to our bed. The walls are paper-thin.

I would sleep in my car next time instead of staying here. I awoke at 5am and couldn't get out fast enough.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paula S
Reviewed 28 July 2008

The room was clean and simple. Only the essentials were provided, but it is only 2 stars. The room was well kept, fresh paint and new bedding. Good value for our money.
Best of all, the pool was wonderful. It was cleaned early each morning, and it stayed open until dark. There are picnic tables and some beach chairs around the pool too.
Management was friendly and very helpful. The lady who works at the front desk provided information about the area and helped us book our tours to the falls. I would go back to Niagara Falls and stay at the same place.

Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank design1010
Reviewed 24 July 2008

Stayed at the motel mid-week during late July. The lady at the front desk was very friendly, and the rooms were very clean. Unfortunately was only passing through and couldn't stay a couple more nights to enjoy more of the falls area and buffalo.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 24 July 2008

Best of all, the pool was wonderful. There was a man who cleaned it early in the morning, and it stayed open until dark. There are picnic tables and some beach chairs around the pool too. Management was friendly and very helpful. The lady who works at the front desk provided information about the area and helped us book our tours to the falls.
I would go back to Niagara Falls and stay at the same place.

Stayed: July 2008