“Best Mexican Resturant”
Review of El Cubilete

El Cubilete
Ranked #20 of 323 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 6 December 2017

My boyfriend and I went here after it being recommended to us by many of our work friends. We loved it! Best mexican resturant that I have ever been to. The food is amazing and so are the margaritas. Portions are pretty big. I only ate half of mine, was stuffed and the leftovers still tasted good the next day reheated.
The staff is very friendly and helpful if you arent sure what something is on the menu if you arent use to mexican food.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Very very good. Friendly staff. Had chicken burrito. Great sauce. Did Burrritos Mexicanos.
Get some. Get sauce.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Had the Mucho Grande Burrito. Fabulous. Came hot and delicious. Fast, friendly service. My favorite Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We live in Texas so we really didn't know what to expect-foodwise being in New York. We were very pleasantly surprised! The food was delicious. We had their avocado salad along with our meal. The chips were a little thick-not thin and crispy. We had enchilada's and a chili relleno.. We would go back.

1  Thank Marsha J
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stayed at the Best Western Summitt Inn and were told this was a very good restaurant within walking distance. The food there was fantastic and reasonalbly priced. The helpings are pretty good size. They were busy so we ignored the slow service we got. Overall I would recommend this place

1  Thank phyllis4281