“Cool little local joint ”

Third Street Retreat
Ranked #2 of 310 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: We serve ALL day Breakfast! For Lunch come and enjoy our Village Greek Salad (yum). In the mood for something different? Try our unique sandwich options such as the Cran Club, Ghost Roast, and many other local favorites. So MANY options. Dinners served on Friday and Saturday, everything is fresh and made to order so you may change it to your likings!
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

A trendy little breakfast gem Bistro with classic rock & music collections all over the wall. Very laid back & joyful place in downtown, Niagara Falls. I am still very new to this area. I was able to find this hidden gem through yelp. Another place to explore! Where they were able to substitute my burrito in a way that I could enjoy it. I wasn’t able to have eggs or cheese. They were able give me the choices that I am able to eat & enjoy the the burrito. Awesome customer services and overflowing of refills of coffee for coffee lovers.

Kallie C, General Manager at Third Street Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Wooohoo, I am so happy that we were able to accommodate your BF Burrito and make it without eggs or cheese for you! By the way, welcome to the area! Hopefully you've had a good time so far, maybe next time we have the pleasure of serving you it will be for dinner on a Friday or Saturday night? Thank you for the kind review, can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Phenomenal meal and atmosphere. The beer based Bloody Mary was great. Our chicken wings were cooked to perfection. Words can not express how wonderful the homemade French Onion soup was. Each of our sandwiches were FANTASTIC. Our server was friendly and attentive. Third Street Retreat is a perfect place for lunch or dinner. Family friendly!

Thank you Dawn, your review is so kind! We are so thrilled to know what a wonderful time you had here with us, it means so much! Hopefully we have a chance to serve you again and show you another delicious and awesome time!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I had the breakfast burrito but opted out of the potatoes inside as well. It was filling enough without. Their own beer was good. It was just odd when they would not split my bill from the couple I ate with? We were never asked if we wanted 1 bill or separate.

Kallie C, General Manager at Third Street Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for coming in! I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed the burrito even without the tots, the local sausage really give it the flavor. What beer did you end up having (we love supporting the area!). So pleased to know that you enjoyed it. As for the bill we don't usually ask the tables if they want separate checks, as a small place the guests usually just let us know. I apologize that you found it odd, we do have it posted on the back of the menu, on the menu board and on our website that we don't preform separate checks, our website helps explain it the best! Thank you again for visiting our tiny little place, hope to see you around!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the chicken caprese sandwich and went with a side salad. The chicken was tender and I highly recommend the honey mustard dressing on the salad. Great atmosphere and top notch service as I ate at the bar.

Great combination, sounds delicious! So thrilled to know you enjoyed yourself and your meal here with us. I will pass your kind words onto the rest of our staff, I know they'd love to hear it!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a late lunch. The staff was pretty knowledgeable about the gluten free options which was so helpful. Everything is cooked to order and they make accommodations.

Thank you for the nice review! We appreciate your feedback, our gluten free options are actually very new to us, we are trying our best to accommodate the needs of all of our customers! Hopefully we have the chance to serve you again in the future!