Forest Lodge(Bel Ombre)(Great Value!)
US$85
Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove(Bel Ombre)
US$418
US$308
LeMeridien.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$378/night.

US$109
Beach Cottages(Bel Ombre)
Agoda.com
  • Pool
CasaDani(Bel Ombre)
  • Restaurant
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsminute walknice bungalowsbeau vallonprivate beachla diguemahe islandwifitaxiaccommodation
Reviewed 2 March 2015

We stayed 34 nights in these bungalows, although we ended up diving in the souht side of Mahe ISland. Mama Elsa was so nice to prepare us breakfast early ( 6:30 AM) although normal Bfast times are 8-10 AM. fresh fruits from the garden, especially the Kalamantsi juice my wife collectedd from the garden will always add a little extra to our memories of Mahe island.
we thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JHvC
Reviewed 1 March 2015

I had 4 lovely days here. The host was helpful and attentive. Good location between the main tourist area a couple of kilometers on one side, and cirka 1 kilometer on the other side you get to a nice hiking trail to a remote beach (in the Morne park).
The place is not in easy walking distance of multiple restaurants, but it is possible to walk to some few ones if you can take a good walk.
Some noise sometimes at night, could be a problem if you sleep light. Slow internet connection, but could manage a Skype call. Nice good local fruit at breakfast and more (overall good breakfast).
Behind the area there is a beautiful gorge with nice natural vegetation, if you stay here, remember to go look. Interior a bit uninspiring, but not a big problem. The host helped arrange a trip to one of the mountaintops, it was a very nice day going there, thank you (you need to be in good condition though). Because the pricetag was quite reasonable, compared, I would say I could not regret my choice in any way and would definitely consider coming here again should I be lucky to get back to the island some day.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Poul J
Reviewed 18 November 2014

My boyfriend and I have just returned from a wonderful two week stay in Daniella's Bungalows. The Bungalow's are in a great location - just two minutes from Bel Ombre beach and the local supermarket. There is a bus stop just outside which will take you into Beau Vallon in 5 mins or Victoria in 20. The Bungalows themselves are very clean, spacious and air conditioned, plus each comes with it's own veranda. There is a large shared kitchen which comes in very useful if you are on a bit of a budget as we were! The breakfast is delicious - lots of tropical fruits, toast, eggs coffee ect. Elcia is a wonderful host, very welcoming and will help with any questions you may have.
If I am ever lucky enough to return to Seychelles I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helenkate90
Reviewed 13 November 2014

The place is so nice. People are very friendly and hospitable. They will help you in all your needs. the room is always clean. The owner of the bungalow and the whole family are very nice people. I feel like they are my family and they always talk to their guests in a friendly way. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank marithoms
Reviewed 3 October 2014

Let me start off by saying that I am So glad I found this place! Elcia , the manager, is an absolute sweetheart! Prior to my arrival I have communicated with the staff, I had some concerns and a lot of questions, but Elcia and the rest were very helpful. Elcia made sure I had a driver (cheaper rate than airport taxi) upon arrival.
The location (Bel ombre) was perfect , a short walk from the beach and the dive center I was at. The bus stop is just outside the bungalows should you want to go into town for 5-10 Rupees. You're also close to a convenience store that takes both cash and cards.
The terrace in front of each bungalow is comfortable and perfect for quiet private time. The mountain view was breathtaking, and the sky at night is just wonderful.
Being in a Bungalow you'll get exactly what you need. The bungalows are equipped with safes and are arranged/cleaned on a daily basis. Also each bungalow is equipped with AirCon, fans, and heaters for a nice hot shower.
The breakfast is served in the main bungalow with a kitchen and fridges, you're free to do your own shopping and cooking as well, as you can use the fridges for your stuff.
You have a couple of options for breakfast (the fruits were delightful).
Make sure you ask Elcia any questions you might have about tours, events, restaurants...etc. She will be more than glad to help you book tours or find some nice spots to spend some good time!
All in all I had a great stay and I look forward to going back there again! :)

Room Tip: Though Bel Ombre is fairly quiet at night, this makes a single passing car noise quiet noticeable, so try to opt for a bungalow away from the road.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo